Admin Rights

I had an associate that left recently and 'neglected' to leave the password
to the desktop. I can get to the desktop but not with admin rights to clear
his password and give the system to another.

How can I get this user deleted and admin rights back?

Contact the departed "associate" and ask for the password!

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"George W. Barrowcliff" wrote:

| I had an associate that left recently and 'neglected' to leave the password
| to the desktop. I can get to the desktop but not with admin rights to clear
| his password and give the system to another.
|
| How can I get this user deleted and admin rights back?

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0519-0, 05/09/2005
Tested on: 5/10/2005 7:00:10 PM