Admin Rights

I had an associate that left recently and 'neglected' to leave the password
to the desktop. I can get to the desktop but not with admin rights to clear
his password and give the system to another.

How can I get this user deleted and admin rights back?
1 answer Last reply
More about admin rights

    Contact the departed "associate" and ask for the password!

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "George W. Barrowcliff" wrote:

    | I had an associate that left recently and 'neglected' to leave the password
    | to the desktop. I can get to the desktop but not with admin rights to clear
    | his password and give the system to another.
    |
    | How can I get this user deleted and admin rights back?

    ---
    Virus Database (VPS): 0519-0, 05/09/2005
    Tested on: 5/10/2005 7:00:10 PM

Desktops Microsoft Windows