Login Problem

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
May 17, 2005 2:47:41 AM

I have setup 2000 server with SP4 on a new computer. When the server boots
and is in the login screen the workstations can search the network and see
the other computers.

After login the workstations cannot browse the network and the message is
that access is denied and the computer is not setup for transactions.
Workstations cannot print. However, access to files is allowed and so is
access to the Internet.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

--
Garry Collins
Remove the spamno from my eamill address.

More about : login problem

Anonymous
May 17, 2005 6:33:36 PM

"Garry Collins" <garryjcspamno@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

> I have setup 2000 server with SP4 on a new computer. When the server boots
> and is in the login screen the workstations can search the network and see
> the other computers.
>
> After login the workstations cannot browse the network and the message is
> that access is denied and the computer is not setup for transactions.
> Workstations cannot print. However, access to files is allowed and so is
> access to the Internet.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> --
> Garry Collins
> Remove the spamno from my eamill address.

Have a look here:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;842715
!