LeafGreen: Bill & Islands One, Two and Three

Can someone please help me???

I went with Bill to the islands mentioned above, but I seem to have made a
mistake by leaving with him before I got a chance to do all I wanted to do. I
remember that he told me I could go back "anytime" but I can't remember where
to get the ferry! I've looked and looked but can't find Bill or the ferry, and
I desperately need to get back there. Is there something I'm missing? Am I
doing something wrong??

All help greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance :-)
2 answers Last reply
More about leafgreen bill islands three

    Do you remember then you went to S.S. Annie? Exactly same shipyard!
    Just go there and the captain will get you to the first 3 islands, you
    must have 60 pokémon in your pokédex and beat the Elite 4 in order to
    get to the rest of the islands! Hope I helped! If you still have any
    questions ask! :D

    >you
    >must have 60 pok=E9mon in your pok=E9dex and beat the Elite 4 in order to
    >get to the rest of the islands! Hope I helped!

    Yes, YES -- this REALLY helps!! Oh, thanks a MILLION!!! Poke', that is :-D

Games Nintendo Video Games