LeafGreen: Bill & Islands One, Two and Three

Can someone please help me???

I went with Bill to the islands mentioned above, but I seem to have made a
mistake by leaving with him before I got a chance to do all I wanted to do. I
remember that he told me I could go back "anytime" but I can't remember where
to get the ferry! I've looked and looked but can't find Bill or the ferry, and
I desperately need to get back there. Is there something I'm missing? Am I
doing something wrong??

All help greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance :)

Do you remember then you went to S.S. Annie? Exactly same shipyard!
Just go there and the captain will get you to the first 3 islands, you
must have 60 pokémon in your pokédex and beat the Elite 4 in order to
get to the rest of the islands! Hope I helped! If you still have any
questions ask! :D

>you
>must have 60 pok=E9mon in your pok=E9dex and beat the Elite 4 in order to
>get to the rest of the islands! Hope I helped!

Yes, YES -- this REALLY helps!! Oh, thanks a MILLION!!! Poke', that is :-D