Modifying Default User Profile, My Docs Folder has incorre..

I went to modify the Default user profile by logging in as a user
(test-user), Changed all the settings I wanted to, then did a copy profile
of that user over to the Default user profile folder.

Though now the My Documents folder is: test-user's Documents

Now each new user has a My Docs Folder that is named: test-user's Documents

How can I change it?

Thanks,
Scott<-

Remove it or rename the entries inside of the hidden file desktop.ini
inside of that directory.
<O0TSuoAXFHA.2128@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl>