Seviper and Zangoose enemies?

I have been wondering why are Zangoose and Seviper against each others?
There must be a reason, does anyone know why they are? Anyone? Why are
they rivals? Why? Please tell me, please only for me!

On 9 Nov 2004, The Blaziken Master wrote:
> I have been wondering why are Zangoose and Seviper against each others?
> There must be a reason, does anyone know why they are? Anyone? Why are
> they rivals? Why? Please tell me, please only for me!

Mongooses hate snakes. (can't remember if it's natural tendency or if
mongooses are just trained to keep areas snake-free, though)

Hey, the pokémon name's Zangoose not Mongoose!!!!!

"Joseph William Dixon" <aa343@chebucto.ns.ca> wrote in message
> On 9 Nov 2004, The Blaziken Master wrote:
> > I have been wondering why are Zangoose and Seviper against each others?
> > There must be a reason, does anyone know why they are? Anyone? Why are
> > they rivals? Why? Please tell me, please only for me!
>
> Mongooses hate snakes. (can't remember if it's natural tendency or if
> mongooses are just trained to keep areas snake-free, though)

I think it's a natural thing that humans have exploited to keep areas snake
free. I believe that Mongoose eat snakes, and like to catch them.

Much the same way that cats like to catch mice, and are therefore used to
keep areas mice free. Some cats (and dogs) like catching rats, but it is a
very different technique that catching mice.

daramark

The Blaziken Master wrote:

> Hey, the pokémon name's Zangoose not Mongoose!!!!!

[Smacks you with the flat side of of a bisento]

Before you go around calling people idiots, perhaps you'd like to note
the similiarities between the two words. The former is based off the
latter, so it's not unreasonable to believe its the same with their
behavior. The mongoose is the creature Zangoose is based on. Get it?

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

My Adventure Quest character:

"The Blaziken Master" <bjacolgruntz@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<1100371985.572472.292890@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>...
> Hey, the pok mon name's Zangoose not Mongoose!!!!!

Yes, but the Pokémon itself (and the name) is derived from the
mongoose, which is famous for eating snakes.

If it's the same case with Seviper and Zangoose, then I'm not
surprised the things aren't fond of one another.