Windows 2000: Stopping the "My Pictures" directory from be..

Is there anyway of stopping the "My Pictures" directory from being
created in the "My Documents" folder on windows 2000?

Thanks in advance for any information!

Steve

jasanjoe7@hotmail.com wrote:
> Is there anyway of stopping the "My Pictures" directory from being
> created in the "My Documents" folder on windows 2000?

I've never actually tried this, but Tweakui will
let you change the location of the "My Pictures"
directory and it may be that if you leave the
location blank it won't get created at all.

Failing that (and depending on why it's a problem
for you) you could perhaps use tweakui to change
it to a less problemmatic location.