Facing dificulty in upgrading windows 2000 to 2003

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.setup,microsoft.public.win2000.setup_deployment,microsoft.public.win2000.setup_upgrade (More info?)

Hi Guys,

I have one windows 2000 server (25 users ) and exchange running on it
and it is working on LIVE scenario.Now i Want to upgrade to windows
2003 (windows & exchange).I have already tried to run ADPREP
/forestprep from windows 2003 and tried all the possible commands to
prepare Like Dcdiag for FSMO, SYSVOL and CHECKUPGRADEONLY as well but
when i run upgrade from windows 2003 cd after entering the CD Key it
says setup can not contnue.....

Can anyone help me in this case?

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Setup---Deploy---Upgrade-Facing-dificulty-upgrading-windows-2000-2003-ftopict540363.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1701361

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.setup,microsoft.public.win2000.setup_deployment,microsoft.public.win2000.setup_upgrade (More info?)

Try upgrading Exchange before upgrading the Server OS.

hth
DDS W 2k MVP MCSE