Region of Diamond and Pearl Versioin?

Does anyone have any clue what's the name of the starter of the next
generation? Or the name of the region? All I know is that Munchlax will
be in the game, does anyone know anything more?
5 answers Last reply
More about region diamond pearl versioin

    Yeah, you're right! Nobody except the nintendo company in Japan has any
    clue! Well, we have to wait, then Desity Deoxys comes to DVD, and we
    watch the Pikachu's Short we will see a lot of new pokémon! Even
    pokémon that does have evolution that we have no clue of! For example,
    we had no clue that Wailmer would evolve into Wailord, we have to wait
    until in Feburary next year then the DVD of Desity Deoxys comes to USA,
    all we know now is that Munchlax will be in the game, then the time
    comes we will know more!

    But guys, what do you hope to seeing? I hope to see Linoone's evolution
    and Wingull's baby! We can talk about what we are hoping for what will
    come until the time will come! I'm also hoping for an eeveelution! Now
    guys, tell me what are you hoping for? But there is one thing that is
    clear, Nintendo would never make evolution of pre-evolutions of Legends!

    I'm hoping that there will be new eeveelutions and........Hey why did
    my post got deleted? :( Why is it so diffucult to have autism? Who
    deleted my post?

    "The Blaziken Master" <bjacolgruntz@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<1100190713.895562.41860@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>...
    > I'm hoping that there will be new eeveelutions and........Hey why did
    > my post got deleted? :( Why is it so diffucult to have autism? Who
    > deleted my post?

    Well, the fact is it will apear in Google Groups Version 1, not
    Version 2, that's wierd!

    The Blaziken Master wrote:

    > But guys, what do you hope to seeing? I hope to see Linoone's evolution
    > and Wingull's baby! We can talk about what we are hoping for what will
    > come until the time will come! I'm also hoping for an eeveelution! Now
    > guys, tell me what are you hoping for? But there is one thing that is
    > clear, Nintendo would never make evolution of pre-evolutions of Legends!

    But wouldn't the evolved form of the prevolved form of the Legend be the
    Legend itself? So confusing...

    Seriously, though, I doubt we'll see evolving Legends or things evolving
    into Legends. They could, but we haven't seen it so far, so I doubt it.

    As for what I hope to see... Eh, I'll get back to you on that.

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
    Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
    ICQ: 122744531

    My Adventure Quest character:

    Chet Weaver - F**k Yeah! wrote:

    > The Blaziken Master wrote:
    >
    >> But guys, what do you hope to seeing? I hope to see Linoone's evolution
    >> and Wingull's baby! We can talk about what we are hoping for what will
    >> come until the time will come! I'm also hoping for an eeveelution! Now
    >> guys, tell me what are you hoping for? But there is one thing that is
    >> clear, Nintendo would never make evolution of pre-evolutions of Legends!
    >>

    > Eh, I'll get back to you on that.

    Oh! I thought of something! Well, not so much hope, but it might be
    interesting to see a Pokemon evolve by holding an item while leveling
    up, as opposed to holding an item while being traded.

    Another cool thing would be the ability to make hybrid Pokemon by
    breeding. Not all Pokemon could be hybridized of course, just certain
    compatible ones, but the overall effect would be like breeding a
    Mightyena and a Growlithe to get a Houndour.

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com