hangs after installed update service pack 4

Had no problems until I downloaded Windows 2000
Professional Service Pack 4 and several other Windows
2000 Professional Hotfixes and now my computer hangs up 2-
4 times a day. It has hung up while working in Windows
Explorer, Powerpoint and Internet Explorer. Only way to
recover is to reboot. Anyone have any idea of solution?

ntlworld wrote:
> Had no problems until I downloaded Windows 2000
> Professional Service Pack 4 and several other Windows
> 2000 Professional Hotfixes and now my computer hangs up 2-
> 4 times a day. It has hung up while working in Windows
> Explorer, Powerpoint and Internet Explorer. Only way to
> recover is to reboot. Anyone have any idea of solution?

Any Stop Error messages? What do they say? Or does the
computer just hang?

just stops

ntlworld wrote:

> just stops