Is there anyway to get both Huntail and Gorebyss without t..

Is there any way? Is any wild pokémon holding these rare items? I have
Ruby version and I'm asking if there is a way to get both Huntail and
Gorebyss without getting from trade or using Gameshark, if there is a
way would you tell me? Thank you!
3 answers Last reply
More about huntail gorebyss

    Well, I just want yes or no!

    "The Blaziken Master" <bjacolgruntz@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<1100311012.366654.237070@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>...
    > Well, I just want yes or no!

    No. There is no way to get both Huntail and Gorebyss in the same game
    without trading.

    William Rendfeld wrote:

    > "The Blaziken Master" <bjacolgruntz@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<1100311012.366654.237070@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>...
    >
    >>Well, I just want yes or no!
    >

    > No. There is no way to get both Huntail and Gorebyss in the same game
    > without trading.

    There's no way to get them in any game without trading. Clamperl
    evolves by equipped trade.

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    AIM: PanGatomon