Is there anyway to get both Huntail and Gorebyss without t..

Is there any way? Is any wild pokémon holding these rare items? I have
Ruby version and I'm asking if there is a way to get both Huntail and
Gorebyss without getting from trade or using Gameshark, if there is a
way would you tell me? Thank you!

"The Blaziken Master" <bjacolgruntz@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<1100311012.366654.237070@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>...
> Well, I just want yes or no!

No. There is no way to get both Huntail and Gorebyss in the same game
without trading.

William Rendfeld wrote:

> "The Blaziken Master" <bjacolgruntz@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<1100311012.366654.237070@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>...
>
>>Well, I just want yes or no!
>

> No. There is no way to get both Huntail and Gorebyss in the same game
> without trading.

There's no way to get them in any game without trading. Clamperl
evolves by equipped trade.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon