Desktop disappeared

Happy

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2004

Tonite while doing email, then going back to desk top, the background
picture had disappeared. Any idea what would cause that? I still have the
picture,and reset it as the background, but thought it strange it would just
disappear.

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Happy" <happy@trial.ca> wrote in message
> Tonite while doing email, then going back to desk top, the background
> picture had disappeared. Any idea what would cause that? I still have the
> picture,and reset it as the background, but thought it strange it would
> just disappear.

It's possible that you made another format the background while you were
viewing something (possibly) in your email. If you are experiencing nothing
else unusual, I would let it go. But if you are unsure. Run your anti0virus
scanner updated with the latest definitions, and also run an anti spyware
program.

If you have neither, or just one, here are free ones to use.

Online anti-virus scanning:

Panda Anti-virus Online scan

Trend-Micro Online Scan
http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

Free downloads of Spyware detectors and removers:

Adaware Personal 1.05
www.lavasoftusa.com

SpyBot Search and Destroy: