Excellent firewall (my recommendation)

utahlanman

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2004
For the price (especially on eBay), I highly recommend the Secure Computing/CyberGuard SG300 VPN/Firewall.

It allows for VPN, site-to-site, IPSec, web and telnet management interfaces and doesnt seem to have any connection limitations.

The firewall is completely managed through a web interface (you can setup a custom port if you like).

Additionally, the firewall has an integrated IDS/IPS function to defend against DDOS and other port scanning style attacks.

-------------------------------
Regards,

JKing - GSEC (Gold), GSNA, G7799(p), GGSC, MCNE, MCSE

Member ISSA, InfraGard, SLCC CIS PAC
Sua Sponte!

Slappy_Slime

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2006
For the price (especially on eBay), I highly recommend the Secure Computing/CyberGuard SG300 VPN/Firewall.

It allows for VPN, site-to-site, IPSec, web and telnet management interfaces and doesnt seem to have any connection limitations.

The firewall is completely managed through a web interface (you can setup a custom port if you like).

Additionally, the firewall has an integrated IDS/IPS function to defend against DDOS and other port scanning style attacks.

-------------------------------
Regards,

JKing - GSEC (Gold), GSNA, G7799(p), GGSC, MCNE, MCSE

Member ISSA, InfraGard, SLCC CIS PAC
Sua Sponte!
If I was you, I would not tell anybody that you are microsuck certified! What a shame :lol: