Time sync

I have an application on my SBS2003 server that requires the user to "punch
in" when starting to use it. When they do, its getting the time off the
client and not the server, which means that the end user only has to set the
time back to fool it. Is there a small script to run that will set the
client time to the server?

TIA

Scott T.

"scottdog129" <scottdog129@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have an application on my SBS2003 server that requires the user to
"punch
> in" when starting to use it. When they do, its getting the time off the
> client and not the server, which means that the end user only has to set
the
> time back to fool it. Is there a small script to run that will set the
> client time to the server?
>
> TIA
>
> Scott T.

You need to setup the W32Time service on both the server and the clients.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307897