How can I control the microphone gain from PPC with my C# ..

June 5, 2005 6:27:33 PM

Hi all,

this is a very frequently asked question in the web. Is there anybody who
can provide me (us) an answer. It must be possible, some apps like resco
audio recorder uses this feature.

Thankx,

Holger
Anonymous
June 5, 2005 6:27:34 PM

"Holger" <news@arcor.de> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> this is a very frequently asked question in the web. Is there anybody who
> can provide me (us) an answer. It must be possible, some apps like resco
> audio recorder uses this feature.
>
> Thankx,
>
> Holger

Wouldnt this be better asked in the programming ng?
!