I've heard that there are some trainers in one of the Batt..

Last response: in Video Games
November 12, 2004 7:53:17 AM

I don't know if it is true, tell me is that really true? Does some
trainers in the Battle Buildings has Steelix? I've been thinking about
this!

More about : heard trainers batt

Anonymous
November 12, 2004 10:39:41 AM

Well, I hate Absol you hate Steelix, but if you didn't know, Steelix
has the most defense in the games.
Anonymous
November 12, 2004 11:04:28 PM

> Well, I hate Absol you hate Steelix, but if you didn't know, Steelix
> has the most defense in the games.

Actually, Shuckle has the highest defence in the games.

November 13, 2004 2:00:22 PM

News==----
> http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
>100,000 Newsgroups
So? Steelix's Defence is really high! It's hard to beat it!
Anonymous
November 18, 2004 8:19:42 AM

But Steelix's Defence is super-high!
Anonymous
November 18, 2004 12:23:24 PM

I have beated many Steelixes in the Battle Tower in Crystal with my
Charizard with one Fire Blast, that doesn't tells me that it has bad
Spc.Dfc because Fire Blast is super-strong Fire move, do you think I
can beat it with Blaze Kick? Bruno doesn't either give me prove, since
his Steelix isn't on Level 100!
Anonymous
November 19, 2004 3:09:02 AM

Once upon a time The Blaziken Master decided to write:

> So? Steelix's Defence is really high! It's hard to beat it!

Nah, you just use special attacks like water and fire against it.
Anonymous
November 19, 2004 3:30:31 AM

Once upon a time The Blaziken Master decided to write:

> But Steelix's Defence is super-high!

Special defence isn't that high though and you can take it out with two
special attacks at most.
Anonymous
November 19, 2004 3:30:32 AM

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004, Chriz wrote:
> Once upon a time The Blaziken Master decided to write:
> > But Steelix's Defence is super-high!
>
> Special defence isn't that high though and you can take it out with two
> special attacks at most.

I keep telling him this, but he insists on thinking that Steelix's high
Defense is going to save it.