Hey, dude! Salamence is strong, but I've a question (4 act..

1. Who is stronger, Salamence or Dragonite
2. Then will Winone catch one?
3. Give me the best moveset for Salamence
4. Has Salamence higher or lower Defense than Golem?
That's thing I need to know abotu Salamence! Please reply ASAP!!!!

> 4. Has Salamence higher or lower Defense than Golem?

*Beats head against wall*

Isn't that obvious? Rock types have naturally high defence.

"The Blaziken Master" <bjacolgruntz@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<1100288338.763651.52970@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>...
> 1. Who is stronger, Salamence or Dragonite

Dragonite by a longshot.

> 2. Then will Winone catch one?

I assume you mean Winona. She probably won't have one, ever. The
series has her with the same Pokémon she has in the game (a Pelipper,
a Swellow, a Skarmory, and an Altaria). The only difference is that
the Swellow is shiny.

> 3. Give me the best moveset for Salamence

Can't help you there, sorry.

On 12 Nov 2004, William Rendfeld wrote:
> "The Blaziken Master" <bjacolgruntz@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > 1. Who is stronger, Salamence or Dragonite
>
> Dragonite by a longshot.

Nope. They're about even. Salamence is better on the attacks, HP and
Speed, Dragonite's better on the defenses. In either case, the differences
in their stats aren't too great.

> > 3. Give me the best moveset for Salamence
>
> Can't help you there, sorry.

Dragon Claw, Aerial Ace, Return, Dragon Dance

> > 4. Has Salamence higher or lower Defense than Golem?
>
> Golem.

Golem's Defense is about 30% greater than Salamence's, based on internal
stats. Not that it matters - with Golem taking 4x damage from Grass and
Water, its Defense is useless. :)

Check the Attackdex:
http://www.serebii.net/attackdex/

Hey, this thread is about Salamence, not Swampert, not Dodrio, only
Salamence!

The Blaziken Master wrote:

> Hey, this thread is about Salamence, not Swampert, not Dodrio, only
> Salamence!

Chill, dude. We prefer to let the conversations flow naturally around here.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

My Adventure Quest character:

Once upon a time Joseph William Dixon decided to write:

> On 12 Nov 2004, William Rendfeld wrote:
>> "The Blaziken Master" <bjacolgruntz@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> 1. Who is stronger, Salamence or Dragonite
>>
>> Dragonite by a longshot.
>
> Nope. They're about even. Salamence is better on the attacks, HP
> and Speed, Dragonite's better on the defenses. In either case, the
> differences in their stats aren't too great.
>
>>> 3. Give me the best moveset for Salamence
>>
>> Can't help you there, sorry.
>
> Dragon Claw, Aerial Ace, Return, Dragon Dance

What's Aerial Ace's power? and Dragon Dance's too?

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004, Chriz wrote:

> >> Can't help you there, sorry.
> >
> > Dragon Claw, Aerial Ace, Return, Dragon Dance
>
> What's Aerial Ace's power? and Dragon Dance's too?

Power 60, but it never misses and is the best Flying move, IMHO. Dragon
Dance doesn't attack - it boosts Attack and Speed of the user. [so using a
couple before Aerial Ace is a decent idea]

>>> Dragon Claw, Aerial Ace, Return, Dragon Dance
>>
>> What's Aerial Ace's power? and Dragon Dance's too?
>
> Power 60, but it never misses and is the best Flying move, IMHO.

I'd say drill peck is better with a power of 80 (or is it 85?), but only
learnt by a few learn it. Oh Aeroblast is the best in a sense, but that's
only for Lugia and Smeargle.

> Dragon Dance doesn't attack - it boosts Attack and Speed of the user.
> [so using a couple before Aerial Ace is a decent idea]

I see. I've noticed that Endevour seems to be a very powerful attack when
used against me. I've got to find out more about it, such as power, accuracy
and type.

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004, Chriz wrote:
> Once upon a time Joseph William Dixon decided to write:
> > Power 60, but it never misses and is the best Flying move, IMHO.
>
> I'd say drill peck is better with a power of 80 (or is it 85?), but only
> learnt by a few learn it. Oh Aeroblast is the best in a sense, but that's
> only for Lugia and Smeargle.

Bleh. Yeah. Drill Peck. I keep forgetting it 'cos I've played more R/S
than any other and never bother raising a Dodrio for anything beyond filling
the Pokedex. :p (by the time I get to Doduo, I don't really feel the need
for a Flying 'mon at all, beyond using a Tropius as an HM (Fly, Strength,
Cut and Rock Smash) slave to replace Linoone...)

> > Dragon Dance doesn't attack - it boosts Attack and Speed of the user.
> > [so using a couple before Aerial Ace is a decent idea]
>
> I see. I've noticed that Endevour seems to be a very powerful attack when
> used against me. I've got to find out more about it, such as power,
> accuracy and type.

Endeavor is Normal, as accurate as can be without being a never-miss move,
and 5 PP. What it does is reduce your enemy's HP to the same level as
yours. Learned naturally by Swampert at level 61 (Mudkip @ 46 & Marshtomp @
53) and Swellow at level 28 (Taillow @ 26). It can be bred onto Doduo from
Taillow, and onto Treecko, Corphish and Aron from Mudkip (Aron can also get
it from Treecko).

Once upon a time Chet Weaver - F**k Yeah! decided to write:

> The Blaziken Master wrote:
>
>> Hey, this thread is about Salamence, not Swampert, not Dodrio, only
>> Salamence!
>>
> Chill, dude. We prefer to let the conversations flow naturally
> around here.

Yeh. We are a relaxed bunch of people, so your posts seem to stand out like:
"Hey look at me. Help! I'm excited!" But that's not a bad thing, so long as
you don't tell other people what to do.