Making sysvol ( C:) bigger

Hi,
my sysvol is running out of space. I have a raid 5 array tht is
implemented/supported at the hardware level using HP Netraid. I have 3 18gb
drives in the array so this gives me approx 36gb for the volume.
on this Win2000 server, using diskmgr, drive c: = 8gb and the rest is drive e:
It is a primary partition and is "basic"
If I clean off drive e: and delete drive.....is there a way to assign the
space to drive c: ?
thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about making sysvol bigger

    Read built-in Help about mounted drives. Read about Diskpart here

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/325590
    How to use Diskpart.exe to extend a data volume

    You can try resizing tools from Symantec/Acronis/Paragon but the best bet
    would be re-imaging.

Windows