Making sysvol ( C bigger

Tags:
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
July 13, 2005 11:20:17 AM

Hi,
my sysvol is running out of space. I have a raid 5 array tht is
implemented/supported at the hardware level using HP Netraid. I have 3 18gb
drives in the array so this gives me approx 36gb for the volume.
on this Win2000 server, using diskmgr, drive c: = 8gb and the rest is drive e:
It is a primary partition and is "basic"
If I clean off drive e: and delete drive.....is there a way to assign the
space to drive c: ?
thanks

More about : making sysvol bigger

Anonymous
July 15, 2005 11:48:37 AM

Read built-in Help about mounted drives. Read about Diskpart here

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/325590
How to use Diskpart.exe to extend a data volume

You can try resizing tools from Symantec/Acronis/Paragon but the best bet
would be re-imaging.
!