Windows Boots from Disk 3

I have a system that is booting Windows from Disk 3 and it has a Raid Box
connected to the unit with three partitions 0,1,and 2. When I tried to
partition disk 0
I get an error can not complete format.I can Format disk 1 and 2 with no
problem
has any one seen this and do you have a way to correct it.
1 answer Last reply
More about windows boots disk

    Hi Dan,

    Can you clarify your drive configuration? How are the disks connected to the
    server? Are you using hardware or software RAID? What controller are you
    using? What is the ARC path in your boot.ini file?

    Kevin McNiel, MCSE/MCSA
    Platform Server Setup Group

    Please reply to the Group only, This address cannot receive incoming
    messages.

    "Dan D" <Dan D@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have a system that is booting Windows from Disk 3 and it has a Raid Box
    > connected to the unit with three partitions 0,1,and 2. When I tried to
    > partition disk 0
    > I get an error can not complete format.I can Format disk 1 and 2 with no
    > problem
    > has any one seen this and do you have a way to correct it.

Format Windows