Windows Boots from Disk 3

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
July 14, 2005 8:18:02 PM

I have a system that is booting Windows from Disk 3 and it has a Raid Box
connected to the unit with three partitions 0,1,and 2. When I tried to
partition disk 0
I get an error can not complete format.I can Format disk 1 and 2 with no
problem
has any one seen this and do you have a way to correct it.

More about : windows boots disk

Anonymous
July 22, 2005 8:08:34 PM

Hi Dan,

Can you clarify your drive configuration? How are the disks connected to the
server? Are you using hardware or software RAID? What controller are you
using? What is the ARC path in your boot.ini file?

Kevin McNiel, MCSE/MCSA
Platform Server Setup Group

Please reply to the Group only, This address cannot receive incoming
messages.