Do you have a Plusle in your team? Post his/her moveset he..

My Plusle's moveset:
Thunder
Baton Pass
Helping Hand
Iron Plus Tail (It's Iron Tail actually, for me Plusle's tail looks
like Plus)

Now tell me your Plusle's moveset? Ok? Do it!
15 answers Last reply
More about plusle team post moveset

    I will tell you who would, me, my future emerald team will be like
    this:

    Blaziken, Tropius, Breloom, Rhydon, Plusle and Latios!

    Spinda is actually bad pokémon but it has stayed long in many battles
    in the Battle Tower!

    On 12 Nov 2004, The Blaziken Master wrote:
    > My Plusle's moveset:
    > Thunder
    > Baton Pass
    > Helping Hand
    > Iron Plus Tail (It's Iron Tail actually, for me Plusle's tail looks
    > like Plus)
    >
    > Now tell me your Plusle's moveset? Ok? Do it!

    Why would anyone have a Plusle on their team? So many better Electrics
    out there... Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Fake Tears, Return.

    Joseph William Dixon wrote:

    > On 12 Nov 2004, The Blaziken Master wrote:
    >
    >>My Plusle's moveset:
    >>Thunder
    >>Baton Pass
    >>Helping Hand
    >>Iron Plus Tail (It's Iron Tail actually, for me Plusle's tail looks
    >>like Plus)
    >>
    >>Now tell me your Plusle's moveset? Ok? Do it!
    >

    > Why would anyone have a Plusle on their team?

    'Cause I'm too sentimental for my own good.

    Lessee... A quick Google search reveals that I once made a post in which
    I stated my Colosseum Plusle had Thunder, Thunderwave, Helping Hand, and
    Quick Attack. However, I may have changed these move since then, but
    I'm not in the mood to fire up by GameCube right now.

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
    Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
    ICQ: 122744531

    My Adventure Quest character:

    Why does so many people have Spinda in their team, if it has bad
    status? Well, that's because they like Spinda, that's exactly the same
    thing about Plusle!

    Well, every pokémon that can learn more than 4 moves can stay long in
    battle, all you need is good moveset, all pokémon that can learn great
    moves can stay long in battle, all you need are good items and good
    moveset! Magkarp and Silcoon can't stay long, because they can only
    learn few moves. My Spinda stays often really long in the Battle Tower,
    that's because I sometimes need it! All pokémon can stay long in
    battle, all you need is good moveset and good items.

    In Emerald can Plusle learn Defense Curl, that would be great!

    Excuse me, does this has something to do with Plusle? Nothing, now
    let's talk about Plusle, nothing else!
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    Once upon a time The Blaziken Master decided to write:

    > Why does so many people have Spinda in their team, if it has bad
    > status? Well, that's because they like Spinda, that's exactly the same
    > thing about Plusle!

    I don't have a Spinda. I prefer Linoone.
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    Once upon a time The Blaziken Master decided to write:

    > I will tell you who would, me, my future emerald team will be like
    > this:
    >
    > Blaziken,

    Pretty good.

    Tropius,

    I like Tropius and would have had it on my team for Ruby if I didn't already
    had Breloom as my grass type. But the dual types could categorise either
    into separate groups I suppose.

    Breloom,

    I like this Pokémon, although I don't like Shroomish that much. What are
    some good fighting attacks for Breloom? Mine only has comet puch which has
    fairly low attack power if I recall correctly. The other moves are Giga
    Drain, Leech seed and some normal attack. Ah yes...headbutt. What do you
    people think of that moveset?

    Rhydon,

    Never really liked rock Pokémon that much because most are also half ground,
    usually meaning they're twice as weak to water and grass. I like the ground
    part better. Tyranitar is a decent rock Pokémon though.

    Plusle

    I guess it's OK. I mean Manectric's stats are around the same in values.
    None of the electric Pokémon's stats are all too flash except Raikou.

    and Latios!

    Good Pokémon, although I still don't know what my Ruby one's moveset should
    be.

    > Spinda is actually bad pokémon but it has stayed long in many battles
    > in the Battle Tower!

    It isn't bad, just nothing special about it.

    Can you all believe it? I haven't really played Ruby since the beginning of
    this year. What happens to my berries now? I haven't got the update yet.
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    On Fri, 19 Nov 2004, Chriz wrote:
    > Breloom,
    > I like this Pokémon, although I don't like Shroomish that much. What are
    > some good fighting attacks for Breloom? Mine only has comet puch which has
    > fairly low attack power if I recall correctly. The other moves are Giga
    > Drain, Leech seed and some normal attack. Ah yes...headbutt. What do you
    > people think of that moveset?

    There are better. Giga Drain, Sky Uppercut, Return and Leech Seed, for
    example. Or Spore (*really* annoying to get normally since you have to
    raise a Shroomish to level 54 to get it - unless Shroomish/Breloom can breed
    with Paras/Parasect in FR/LG), Focus Punch, Giga Drain and Leech Seed.
    [though, of course, against humans that means a switch the instant Spore
    hits, so Focus Punch'd fail - but it's great in story mode]

    > Plusle
    >
    > I guess it's OK. I mean Manectric's stats are around the same in values.
    > None of the electric Pokémon's stats are all too flash except Raikou.

    Er, no. Manectric's stats are far better - more HP, Attack, Defense
    (since Ground's their main weakness..), Speed and Special Attack (the most
    important onefor an Electric type). Their Special Defense is a bit lower
    than Plusle's, though. Neither has a particularly good move pool and I find
    you're usually better off dumping it for something else and just putting
    Thunderbolt (or Thunderpunch, in the case of Alakazam) on whoever else on
    your team has a high Special Attack.

    > and Latios!
    >
    > Good Pokémon, although I still don't know what my Ruby one's moveset
    > should be.

    Psychic, Dragon Claw, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt.

  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    "Joseph William Dixon" <aa343@chebucto.ns.ca> wrote in message
    On Fri, 19 Nov 2004, Chriz wrote:
    > > Breloom,
    > > I like this Pokémon, although I don't like Shroomish that much. What are
    > > some good fighting attacks for Breloom? Mine only has comet puch which
    has
    > > fairly low attack power if I recall correctly. The other moves are Giga
    > > Drain, Leech seed and some normal attack. Ah yes...headbutt. What do you
    > > people think of that moveset?
    >
    > There are better. Giga Drain, Sky Uppercut, Return and Leech Seed, for
    > example. Or Spore (*really* annoying to get normally since you have to
    > raise a Shroomish to level 54 to get it - unless Shroomish/Breloom can
    breed
    > with Paras/Parasect in FR/LG), Focus Punch, Giga Drain and Leech Seed.
    > [though, of course, against humans that means a switch the instant Spore
    > hits, so Focus Punch'd fail - but it's great in story mode]

    I've actually wondered what a good Breloom moveset would me since I use one
    in R/S. I was thinking of maybe Focus Punch/Giga Drain/Double Team/Rest,
    but that would A) depend on it having enough staying power to survive
    stronger attacks and B) depend on its Effect Spore giving the enemy some
    sort of status problem, which doesn't always happen and also wouldn't always
    be paralysis. If it worked you could use Double Team to avoid being hit
    while you charge Focus Punch. :)

    --
    -- Pokemon Trainer Mike in shortened form.

    Member of the BBB Junior Strike Force
    Defending the world from the evils of Voltorb and Electrode.
    Full BBB Member Application forever lost in AGNP's space-time continuum

    Neopet Owner (To sign up for Neopets, go to
    http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=michaelruss)
    Vice President in the Pokimon Temple Guild
    (http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?oid=mantine)

    I have:

    1 I Love Mango's Point
    5 AGNP (Andy Gives Nice Points) Points
    5 Binary Poster Points
    10 Jax Points
    15 Y2Tech Points
    20 Points Just For The Sake Of Having Points Points.
    25 WAM Points
    85 BBB Points
    10000 Pikachuumon Points

    150 Pokemon in my Blue version...
    150 Pokemon in my Yellow version...
    249 Pokemon in my Silver version...
    249 Pokemon in my Gold version...
    249 Pokemon in my Crystal version...
    90 Pokemon in my Ruby version...
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    Plusle is better! We should have a battle to fingure out who is better!
    The battle will begin next Monday! Do you have the program NetBattle?
    We should use only Plusle and Minun, and then tie then one of them are
    out! Then we will see who is better!
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    Once upon a time The Blaziken Master decided to write:

    > Excuse me, does this has something to do with Plusle? Nothing, now
    > let's talk about Plusle, nothing else!

    Breloom is intereting to talk about as well. BTW Minun has better stats
    accoring to the official Pokédex. Its stats are the same as Manectric's.
  14. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    On Fri, 19 Nov 2004, Chriz wrote:
    > Once upon a time The Blaziken Master decided to write:
    > > Excuse me, does this has something to do with Plusle? Nothing, now
    > > let's talk about Plusle, nothing else!
    >
    > Breloom is intereting to talk about as well. BTW Minun has better stats
    > accoring to the official Pokédex. Its stats are the same as Manectric's.

    NAME HP ATK DEF SPD SATK SDEF TYPE(S)
    Minun 60 40 50 95 75 85 Electric
    Plusle 60 50 40 95 85 75 Electric
    Manectric 70 75 60 105 105 60 Electric

    So, same stats, just reversed on the attacks & defenses. Neither are as
    good as Manectric, except for their Special Defense (and since pure
    Electrics only fear Ground, that doesn't really matter).

  15. i have a plusle level 45 in pokemon colosseum with growl quick attack thunder and spark (still leveling him) i will post here when he is 70 plusle rules!!!

    P'S leveling plusle with exp share while battling with him gives him double exp!

Games Nintendo Video Games