Double Battle: Raticate & Raichu Versus Furret & Linoone w..

This poll will expire next Friday so until then tell me who will win
this Double Battle and why! I think Furret & Linoone will, because they
have both high speed. Who do you think will win the double battle? I
also need to know why! Now vote for the winners!
5 answers Last reply
More about double battle raticate raichu versus furret linoone

    "The Blaziken Master" <bjacolgruntz@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > This poll will expire next Friday so until then tell me who will win
    > this Double Battle and why! I think Furret & Linoone will, because they
    > have both high speed. Who do you think will win the double battle? I
    > also need to know why! Now vote for the winners!

    I think Raticate and Raichu will win because Raichu has the advantage of
    being an Electric type facing Pokémon with pretty poor Special Defense, and
    in that scenario, Raticate's pretty much just there for moral support.

    --
    Steffan Alun

    http://iceduck.pkmn.co.uk/ - my site
    http://www.pkmn.co.uk/ - want Pokeyman?

    Sapphire PokéDex: 201

    LeafGreen PokéDex: 109

    But all the pokémon in this battle has poor defense! Isn't that right?

    > But all the pokémon in this battle has poor defense! Isn't that right?

    Raichu's Defense isn't so bad that he's likely to fall before having an
    excellent chance at wiping the others out. There's a reason that, of the
    four, Raichu is the most likely to be used in a serious team. And it's only
    partly because there are so many Normal types.

    --
    Steffan Alun

    http://iceduck.pkmn.co.uk/ - my site
    http://www.pkmn.co.uk/ - want Pokeyman?

    Sapphire PokéDex: 201

    LeafGreen PokéDex: 109

    Once upon a time STEFFAN HEDD ALUN decided to write:

    > "The Blaziken Master" <bjacolgruntz@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> But all the pokémon in this battle has poor defense! Isn't that
    >> right?
    >
    > Raichu's Defense isn't so bad that he's likely to fall before having
    > an excellent chance at wiping the others out. There's a reason that,
    > of the four, Raichu is the most likely to be used in a serious team.
    > And it's only partly because there are so many Normal types.

    I like Furret and Linoone (not how the Colosseum Linoone looks though), but
    they are fairly useless being only normal types and generally have low-ish
    special attack abilities. Can any of these two learn Body Slam? Body Slam is
    my personal favourite normal attack because it's fairly strong and has a 1
    in 3 chance of paralysing. I think Linoone would easily beat Ratticate and
    Furret probably would too, but Raichu, like you said, has an advantage with
    its special attack. Without that, Raichu would be the most useless.

    Well, the time has expired, and the winner are Raichu and Raticate! The
    Kanto pokémon!

Games Nintendo Video Games