Need help - how to get movies from the newsgroup

June 6, 2005 2:26:34 AM

Hi, new to group. Led to pocketpc.movies here from a pdaphonehome chat
today.

QUES - how do I find a movie there. Want to download and play it on my PPC.
Told that I need wmv or mpeg.

Thanks in advance. Will check back.

Crep

More about : movies newsgroup

Anonymous
June 6, 2005 3:50:39 AM

"Crepon" <spongebuckee@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi, new to group. Led to pocketpc.movies here from a pdaphonehome chat
> today.
>
> QUES - how do I find a movie there.

Look?

> Want to download and play it on my PPC.
> Told that I need wmv or mpeg.

But you can only get things if they are posted. Depending on just what films
you want newsgroups may not be the best place. To download- it depends on
what your software is. In OE select *all* of the parts, right click and
choose Combine and Decode.
The format only matters in so far as you need a player for that filetype.

!