How to identify if Rollup 1 is installed?

Without going to Windows Update site how can I identify if Windows Rollup 1 has been installed on a PC?

Probably look for;
%systemroot%\$NtUninstallKB891861$

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Scuzzy" wrote:
Without going to Windows Update site how can I identify if Windows Rollup 1
has been installed on a PC?

Thanks. I found %systemroot%\$NtUpdateRollupPackUninstall$ folder instead. Now when I run Windows Update I still get the following under High Priority Updates :

1. Update Rollup 1 for Windows 2000 Service Pack 4 (KB891861)
2. Security Update for Microsoft Data Access Components (KB832483)

When I click Install nothing is downloaded and install process tells me install process has successfuly completed. Next time same updates are available to be installed. Update History also shows these updates were successfully installed. Is there something wrong with Windows Update or this particular system?

"Dave Patrick" <DSPatrick@nOsPAM.gmail.com> wrote in message news:uua8liunFHA.3020@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Probably look for;
> %systemroot%\$NtUninstallKB891861$
>
> --
> Regards,

> Microsoft Certified Professional
> Microsoft MVP [Windows]
> http://www.microsoft.com/protect
>
> "Scuzzy" wrote:
> Without going to Windows Update site how can I identify if Windows Rollup 1
> has been installed on a PC?

Try asking them in public.windowsupdate