Is that deposted to be funny?

Last response: in Video Games
November 15, 2004 1:19:46 PM

Why does many people in the battle tower has Wailmer in the Lv.100 room
and Wailord in Lv.50 room? Nuzleef in Lv.100 Shiftry in Lv.50 room!
Lombre in Lv.100 room and Ludicolo in Lv.50 room! What's the point of
having the stronger pokémon in the Level 50 room? Actually is Pikachu
in the Lv.50 room and Raichu in Lv.100 room, but what's the point of
having stronger pokémon in the lv.50 room? You tell me!

More about : deposted funny

Anonymous
November 15, 2004 6:42:30 PM

"The Blaziken Master" <bjacolgruntz@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Why does many people in the battle tower has Wailmer in the Lv.100 room
> and Wailord in Lv.50 room? Nuzleef in Lv.100 Shiftry in Lv.50 room!
> Lombre in Lv.100 room and Ludicolo in Lv.50 room! What's the point of
> having the stronger pokémon in the Level 50 room? Actually is Pikachu
> in the Lv.50 room and Raichu in Lv.100 room, but what's the point of
> having stronger pokémon in the lv.50 room? You tell me!

Maybe it's just how far you've gotten, I've seen a good amount of
Wailord/Shiftry/Ludicolo in the Level 100 Battle Tower, and there actually
seem to be a lot of Pikachus too.

--
-- Pokemon Trainer Mike in shortened form.

Member of the BBB Junior Strike Force
Defending the world from the evils of Voltorb and Electrode.
Full BBB Member Application forever lost in AGNP's space-time continuum

Neopet Owner (To sign up for Neopets, go to
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=michaelruss)
Vice President in the Pokimon Temple Guild
(http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?oid=mantine)

I have:

1 I Love Mango's Point
5 AGNP (Andy Gives Nice Points) Points
5 Binary Poster Points
10 Jax Points
15 Y2Tech Points
20 Points Just For The Sake Of Having Points Points.
25 WAM Points
85 BBB Points
10000 Pikachuumon Points

150 Pokemon in my Blue version...
150 Pokemon in my Yellow version...
249 Pokemon in my Silver version...
249 Pokemon in my Gold version...
249 Pokemon in my Crystal version...
90 Pokemon in my Ruby version...
Anonymous
November 16, 2004 4:14:53 AM

I don't care about Pikachu, just about the full evolved pokémon!
November 19, 2004 7:26:34 AM

Wailmer's status is bad at all, all I need is 3 (or less) Shock waves
from Pelipper and Wailmer's out! Same goes to Lombre and Nuzleaf!
Anonymous
November 19, 2004 8:33:57 AM

I don't need I need Shock Wave, Blaze Kick would be better!
Anonymous
November 20, 2004 3:48:08 AM

Once upon a time The Blaziken Master decided to write:

> Wailmer's status is bad at all, all I need is 3 (or less) Shock waves
> from Pelipper and Wailmer's out! Same goes to Lombre and Nuzleaf!

They can just use grass attacks.
Anonymous
November 20, 2004 3:49:04 AM

Once upon a time The Blaziken Master decided to write:

> I don't need I need Shock Wave, Blaze Kick would be better!

Flamethrower is the best fire attack IMO. A fire attack is not the way to go
against water dude.
Anonymous
November 22, 2004 3:56:14 AM

Then I was talking about Blaze Kick I was talking about Nuzleaf and
Lombre!
Anonymous
November 23, 2004 1:10:51 AM

Once upon a time The Blaziken Master decided to write:

> Then I was talking about Blaze Kick I was talking about Nuzleaf and
> Lombre!

Flying is best against them. Or bug.
!