Removing OS

Hi

I have a 2 partitions, C: and D:

C: is only 2 gd is size and D is a 20gb. I would like to increase the size
of C but couldn't unless I use some 3rd party device. So, I thought of
installing a clean w2x into D and format C. Couldn't do it. ended up with 2
OS.

How would I uninstall the C: OS and stick to one OS on the D drive.

Help appreciated. Thanks in advance

Richard
1 answer Last reply
More about removing

    HI

    Managed to remove the OS.

    Thanks anyway

    Richard

    "Richard" <richardbee@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > I have a 2 partitions, C: and D:
    >
    > C: is only 2 gd is size and D is a 20gb. I would like to increase the size
    > of C but couldn't unless I use some 3rd party device. So, I thought of
    > installing a clean w2x into D and format C. Couldn't do it. ended up with
    2
    > OS.
    >
    > How would I uninstall the C: OS and stick to one OS on the D drive.
    >
    > Help appreciated. Thanks in advance
    >
    > Richard

Microsoft Windows