Removing OS

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
August 25, 2005 2:45:27 PM

Hi

I have a 2 partitions, C: and D:

C: is only 2 gd is size and D is a 20gb. I would like to increase the size
of C but couldn't unless I use some 3rd party device. So, I thought of
installing a clean w2x into D and format C. Couldn't do it. ended up with 2
OS.

How would I uninstall the C: OS and stick to one OS on the D drive.

Help appreciated. Thanks in advance

Richard

More about : removing

August 25, 2005 3:03:01 PM