A forum on Works?

I was told to go to the Works section. I just checked the available forums.
Did not see one that said Works. Maybe 'nobody man' can point me in the right
direction. Maybe.
--
There is hope. I hope.

Try here:

http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/newsReader.aspx?lang=en&cr=US&dg=microsoft.public.works.win&sloc=en-us

--
Nepatsfan
"Eaglestrikes" <Eaglestrikes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
>I was told to go to the Works section. I just checked the
>available forums.
> Did not see one that said Works. Maybe 'nobody man' can point
> me in the right
> direction. Maybe.
> --
> There is hope. I hope.

Thanks.

"Nepatsfan" wrote:

> Try here:
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/newsReader.aspx?lang=en&cr=US&dg=microsoft.public.works.win&sloc=en-us
>
> --
> Nepatsfan
> "Eaglestrikes" <Eaglestrikes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message
> >I was told to go to the Works section. I just checked the
> >available forums.
> > Did not see one that said Works. Maybe 'nobody man' can point
> > me in the right
> > direction. Maybe.
> > --
> > There is hope. I hope.