Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Berry update update.

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
November 16, 2004 2:27:59 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

Well ok, I sent both my girlfriend and my cart,(ruby and sapphire,) to
pokemon uk. They were posted using registered mail late Firday afternoon
and so wouldn't have got there till Monday.At 11:05 precisely the postman
has returned them to me. There is a letter sating that vecause we have only
5 pokemon in our party we were given a shiney zigzagoon,(which actualy
doesn't look different,)each one carrying a liechi berry.
Apparently according to the stat's it was met in a fateful encounter,
somebody has obviously been reading to much of the fanfic on here >;-)
So for anybody who was interested, that's what happened.
Ted

--
Evil is such a negative term........
I prefer differently moraled.
\ /
0 0
°
~
Y

More about : berry update update

Anonymous
November 16, 2004 2:28:00 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

"weirdwolf" <weirdwolfnospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:Xns95A374A3C5C53iy0e6iurha8reg.ark.k@130.133.1.4...
> Well ok, I sent both my girlfriend and my cart,(ruby and sapphire,) to
> pokemon uk.

You mailed your girlfriend to Pokemon UK? That must have been interesting
for the people working there. :p 

Also when you say it came back at 11:05, you meant 11:05 on Monday not 11:05
on Friday, right?





--
-- Pokemon Trainer Mike in shortened form.

Member of the BBB Junior Strike Force
Defending the world from the evils of Voltorb and Electrode.
Full BBB Member Application forever lost in AGNP's space-time continuum

Neopet Owner (To sign up for Neopets, go to
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=michaelruss)
Vice President in the Pokimon Temple Guild
(http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?oid=mantine)

I have:

1 I Love Mango's Point
5 AGNP (Andy Gives Nice Points) Points
5 Binary Poster Points
10 Jax Points
15 Y2Tech Points
20 Points Just For The Sake Of Having Points Points.
25 WAM Points
85 BBB Points
10000 Pikachuumon Points


150 Pokemon in my Blue version...
150 Pokemon in my Yellow version...
249 Pokemon in my Silver version...
249 Pokemon in my Gold version...
249 Pokemon in my Crystal version...
90 Pokemon in my Ruby version...
Anonymous
November 16, 2004 7:09:17 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

"Pokemon Trainer Mike" <nogood@bogus.com> wrote in news:cnd7hp$em6$1
@ngspool-d02.news.aol.com:

> "weirdwolf" <weirdwolfnospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:Xns95A374A3C5C53iy0e6iurha8reg.ark.k@130.133.1.4...
>> Well ok, I sent both my girlfriend and my cart,(ruby and sapphire,) to
>> pokemon uk.
>
> You mailed your girlfriend to Pokemon UK? That must have been
interesting
> for the people working there. :p 
Yeah well I thought hte extra nag factor would get them to move abit
quicker.

> Also when you say it came back at 11:05, you meant 11:05 on Monday not
11:05
> on Friday, right?
>
Tuesday at 11:05am, they sent it back registered post.
All in all I'm very impressed a couple of days to send it and get it
back, with no problems and I only had to pay for postage one way.
That's the kind of tech support you really need, unlike the bloody
latest CSI game <grumbles to self>
Ted


--
Evil is such a negative term........
I prefer differently moraled.
\ /
0 0
°
~
Y
Related resources
Anonymous
November 16, 2004 7:09:18 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

"weirdwolf" <weirdwolfnospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:Xns95A3A45511B1iy0e6iurha8reg.ark.k@130.133.1.4...
> "Pokemon Trainer Mike" <nogood@bogus.com> wrote in news:cnd7hp$em6$1
> @ngspool-d02.news.aol.com:
>
> > "weirdwolf" <weirdwolfnospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > news:Xns95A374A3C5C53iy0e6iurha8reg.ark.k@130.133.1.4...
> >> Well ok, I sent both my girlfriend and my cart,(ruby and sapphire,) to
> >> pokemon uk.
> >
> > You mailed your girlfriend to Pokemon UK? That must have been
> interesting
> > for the people working there. :p 
> Yeah well I thought hte extra nag factor would get them to move abit
> quicker.
>
> > Also when you say it came back at 11:05, you meant 11:05 on Monday not
> 11:05
> > on Friday, right?
> >
> Tuesday at 11:05am, they sent it back registered post.
> All in all I'm very impressed a couple of days to send it and get it
> back, with no problems and I only had to pay for postage one way.
> That's the kind of tech support you really need, unlike the bloody
> latest CSI game <grumbles to self>
> Ted


I want a Leichi berry!!! Do you think I could send my carts to Pokemon UK
and get this done? I live in Canada. Maybe Nintendo Canada has the same
thing going.... Now how do I find out? And does my clock have to be stopped
already? I got Ruby about 6 months after Sapphire.

daramark
Anonymous
November 16, 2004 8:49:34 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

"daramark" <mark.bull@sympatico.ca> wrote in news:D oqmd.23371$Ho4.834909
@news20.bellglobal.com:

> "weirdwolf" <weirdwolfnospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:Xns95A3A45511B1iy0e6iurha8reg.ark.k@130.133.1.4...
>> "Pokemon Trainer Mike" <nogood@bogus.com> wrote in news:cnd7hp$em6$1
>> @ngspool-d02.news.aol.com:
>>
>> > "weirdwolf" <weirdwolfnospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> > news:Xns95A374A3C5C53iy0e6iurha8reg.ark.k@130.133.1.4...
>> >> Well ok, I sent both my girlfriend and my cart,(ruby and sapphire,)
to
>> >> pokemon uk.
>> >
>> > You mailed your girlfriend to Pokemon UK? That must have been
>> interesting
>> > for the people working there. :p 
>> Yeah well I thought hte extra nag factor would get them to move abit
>> quicker.
>>
>> > Also when you say it came back at 11:05, you meant 11:05 on Monday
not
>> 11:05
>> > on Friday, right?
>> >
>> Tuesday at 11:05am, they sent it back registered post.
>> All in all I'm very impressed a couple of days to send it and get it
>> back, with no problems and I only had to pay for postage one way.
>> That's the kind of tech support you really need, unlike the bloody
>> latest CSI game <grumbles to self>
>> Ted
>
>
> I want a Leichi berry!!! Do you think I could send my carts to Pokemon
UK
> and get this done? I live in Canada. Maybe Nintendo Canada has the
same
> thing going.... Now how do I find out? And does my clock have to be
stopped
> already? I got Ruby about 6 months after Sapphire.
>
It stoped at 100 hours played for my girlfriend am myself, if you look
at:
http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/berryfaq.jsp
You can ring 1-800-255-3700 for details on sending it in, I don't know
whether you get the berry/zizagoon or not, but you have to have just five
pokemon in your party.
Just out of interest how would you get a Liechee berry normally?
Ted

--
Evil is such a negative term........
I prefer differently moraled.
\ /
0 0
°
~
Y
Anonymous
November 16, 2004 8:49:35 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

weirdwolf wrote:
> "daramark" <mark.bull@sympatico.ca> wrote in
> news:D oqmd.23371$Ho4.834909 @news20.bellglobal.com:
>
>> "weirdwolf" <weirdwolfnospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:Xns95A3A45511B1iy0e6iurha8reg.ark.k@130.133.1.4...
>>> "Pokemon Trainer Mike" <nogood@bogus.com> wrote in news:cnd7hp$em6$1
>>> @ngspool-d02.news.aol.com:
>>>
>>>> "weirdwolf" <weirdwolfnospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>> news:Xns95A374A3C5C53iy0e6iurha8reg.ark.k@130.133.1.4...
>>>>> Well ok, I sent both my girlfriend and my cart,(ruby and
>>>>> sapphire,) to pokemon uk.
>>>>
>>>> You mailed your girlfriend to Pokemon UK? That must have been
>>>> interesting for the people working there. :p 
>>> Yeah well I thought hte extra nag factor would get them to move
>>> abit quicker.
>>>
>>>> Also when you say it came back at 11:05, you meant 11:05 on Monday
>>>> not 11:05 on Friday, right?
>>>>
>>> Tuesday at 11:05am, they sent it back registered post.
>>> All in all I'm very impressed a couple of days to send it and get
>>> it back, with no problems and I only had to pay for postage one way.
>>> That's the kind of tech support you really need, unlike the bloody
>>> latest CSI game <grumbles to self>
>>> Ted
>>
>>
>> I want a Leichi berry!!! Do you think I could send my carts to
>> Pokemon UK and get this done? I live in Canada. Maybe Nintendo
>> Canada has the same thing going.... Now how do I find out? And does
>> my clock have to be stopped already? I got Ruby about 6 months
>> after Sapphire.
>>
> It stoped at 100 hours played for my girlfriend am myself, if you look
> at:
> http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/berryfaq.jsp
> You can ring 1-800-255-3700 for details on sending it in, I don't know
> whether you get the berry/zizagoon or not, but you have to have just
> five pokemon in your party.
> Just out of interest how would you get a Liechee berry normally?
> Ted

A quick google brought up this:

"The Liechi berry is on Mirage Island in R/S. Ganlon,Petaya,Apicot,Salac
can all be bought in colosseum with pokecoupons."
http://www.gametalk.com/talk/gba/pokemon_sapphire/69865...

I'm waiting for one of my Boys to get bored with Fire or Leaf .. I want to
play! <sigh> Guess I'll have to buy'em for myself at X-Mas just like I did
all my other games. At least that's not too far off. Meanwhile I need to
call my nephew and have him, bring back my Sapphire .. or was it my Ruby? I
want to transfer 'mon again.. to Colsseum.

~misty

--
http://mistymage.com


Get out of the SPA to email me
Anonymous
November 16, 2004 10:18:05 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

"~misty" <SPAmismagic@mistymage.com> wrote in news:2vv1biF2psk9aU1@uni-
berlin.de:

> weirdwolf wrote:
>> "daramark" <mark.bull@sympatico.ca> wrote in
>> news:D oqmd.23371$Ho4.834909 @news20.bellglobal.com:
>>
>>> "weirdwolf" <weirdwolfnospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> news:Xns95A3A45511B1iy0e6iurha8reg.ark.k@130.133.1.4...
>>>> "Pokemon Trainer Mike" <nogood@bogus.com> wrote in news:cnd7hp$em6$1
>>>> @ngspool-d02.news.aol.com:
>>>>
>>>>> "weirdwolf" <weirdwolfnospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>>> news:Xns95A374A3C5C53iy0e6iurha8reg.ark.k@130.133.1.4...
>>>>>> Well ok, I sent both my girlfriend and my cart,(ruby and
>>>>>> sapphire,) to pokemon uk.
>>>>>
>>>>> You mailed your girlfriend to Pokemon UK? That must have been
>>>>> interesting for the people working there. :p 
>>>> Yeah well I thought hte extra nag factor would get them to move
>>>> abit quicker.
>>>>
>>>>> Also when you say it came back at 11:05, you meant 11:05 on Monday
>>>>> not 11:05 on Friday, right?
>>>>>
>>>> Tuesday at 11:05am, they sent it back registered post.
>>>> All in all I'm very impressed a couple of days to send it and get
>>>> it back, with no problems and I only had to pay for postage one way.
>>>> That's the kind of tech support you really need, unlike the bloody
>>>> latest CSI game <grumbles to self>
>>>> Ted
>>>
>>>
>>> I want a Leichi berry!!! Do you think I could send my carts to
>>> Pokemon UK and get this done? I live in Canada. Maybe Nintendo
>>> Canada has the same thing going.... Now how do I find out? And does
>>> my clock have to be stopped already? I got Ruby about 6 months
>>> after Sapphire.
>>>
>> It stoped at 100 hours played for my girlfriend am myself, if you look
>> at:
>> http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/berryfaq.jsp
>> You can ring 1-800-255-3700 for details on sending it in, I don't know
>> whether you get the berry/zizagoon or not, but you have to have just
>> five pokemon in your party.
>> Just out of interest how would you get a Liechee berry normally?
>> Ted
>
> A quick google brought up this:
>
> "The Liechi berry is on Mirage Island in R/S.
Ganlon,Petaya,Apicot,Salac
> can all be bought in colosseum with pokecoupons."
> http://www.gametalk.com/talk/gba/pokemon_sapphire/69865...
>
> I'm waiting for one of my Boys to get bored with Fire or Leaf .. I want
to
> play! <sigh> Guess I'll have to buy'em for myself at X-Mas just like I
did
> all my other games. At least that's not too far off. Meanwhile I need
to
> call my nephew and have him, bring back my Sapphire .. or was it my
Ruby? I
> want to transfer 'mon again.. to Colsseum.
>
The laugh is my girlfriend and I saw FR/LG at a reasonable price on
saturday and decided to treat each other. I don't celebrate christmas so
an early early present doesn't matter to much.
I've never played colosseum as I don't have a gamecube is it any good?
Mind you I must admit that the my friends and I gave the mini games quite
a bit of hammer on stadium, probably with more obscene language and
cheating than you'ld see normaly from people playing them >;-)
Ted

--
Evil is such a negative term........
I prefer differently moraled.
\ /
0 0
°
~
Y
Anonymous
November 17, 2004 1:01:28 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

weirdwolf wrote:
> So for anybody who was interested, that's what happened.

Thanks for the report.
Anonymous
November 17, 2004 1:10:43 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

Adrian Tymes <wingcat@pacbell.net> wrote in news:YMumd.22017$6q2.18778
@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com:

> weirdwolf wrote:
>> So for anybody who was interested, that's what happened.
>
> Thanks for the report.
My pleasure, makes a change for me to be able to actually know the answer
for a change. >;-)
Ted



--
Evil is such a negative term........
I prefer differently moraled.
\ /
0 0
°
~
Y
Anonymous
November 17, 2004 1:33:45 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

weirdwolf wrote:
>
> I've never played colosseum as I don't have a gamecube is it any good?
> Mind you I must admit that the my friends and I gave the mini games quite
> a bit of hammer on stadium, probably with more obscene language and
> cheating than you'ld see normaly from people playing them >;-)
> Ted
>
Colosseum isn't like Stadium. For one, it has story mode instead of
minigames. You may find a casino in the game, but you can't play.
There is multiplayer, but only for Pokemon Battles (single or double, up
to four players) and requires each player after the first to have a
Pokemon game, a Game Boy Advance, and a GameCube Advance Link Cable.

Story Mode is okay. It's no Final Fantasy, but it's no Lord of the
Rings: The Third Age, either, and it's geared towards a slightly older
audience than the GBA games. After betraying Team Snagem, you pretty
much go around stealing and purifying corrupted Shadow Pokemon and
trying to find the source of this corruption. There are no wild
Pokemon, you can only explore the towns, and you can only steal the few
Shadow Pokemon. You can only fight trainers, but many of them can be
fought again after a while and you can always fight your way through the
various Colosseums and Mt. Battle.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531
Webcomic: http://desperadocoyote.keenspace.com

My Adventure Quest character:
http://www.battleon.com/aq-chardetail.asp?temp=131213
You can play Adventure Quest at http://www.battleon.com

Sometimes, I notice someone has posted a reply to one of my messages and
I think, "Oh, great, what did I say this time?"
!