Mike

Splendid

I will be migrating to Server 2003 and wonder if a news group exists for
Server 2003?

--
Mike.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
Voltaire, French author, humanist, rationalist, & satirist (1694 - 1778)

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:58ebu2-95k.ln1@news.invalid.99computer,
Mike <MikeV05@privacy.net> had this to say:

> I will be migrating to Server 2003 and wonder if a news group exists
> for Server 2003?

That's the "norm" or so it seems for this.

Galen

Sherlock Holmes

In news:58ebu2-95k.ln1@news.invalid.99computer,
Mike <MikeV05@privacy.net> typed:
> I will be migrating to Server 2003 and wonder if a news group exists
> for Server 2003?

Microsoft is moving away from version-specific newsgroups for server
products. Try microsoft.public.windows.server.*

Mike

Splendid

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 09:58:43 -0400, Galen wrote:
> In news:58ebu2-95k.ln1@news.invalid.99computer,
> Mike <MikeV05@privacy.net> had this to say:

>> I will be migrating to Server 2003 and wonder if a news group exists
>> for Server 2003?

> That's the "norm" or so it seems for this.

> Galen

Thanks. My news provider does not have that one -- so I need to ask them to
start carrying it. I notice that a *.server.setup and *.server.networking
group is also available.

--
Mike.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
Voltaire, French author, humanist, rationalist, & satirist (1694 - 1778)

You don't need them. You can read these groups directly.

http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/IE/community/columns/newsgroups101.mspx

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

In news:uwiai5arFHA.3392@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl,
Dave Patrick <DSPatrick@nOsPAM.gmail.com> had this to say:

> You don't need them. You can read these groups directly.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/IE/community/columns/newsgroups101.mspx
>

> "Mike" wrote:
>> Thanks. My news provider does not have that one -- so I need to ask
>> them to start carrying it. I notice that a *.server.setup and
>> *.server.networking group is also available.
>>
>> --
>> Mike.
>>
>> Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit
>> atrocities. Voltaire, French author, humanist, rationalist, &
>> satirist (1694 - 1778)

In fact, access them with your client using msnews.microsoft.com

Access MS Newsgroups :
http://kgiii.info/windows/all/general/msnewsgroups.html

Galen

Sherlock Holmes