No Terminal Services through Linksys Router

Gill

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2004

I cannot get my 2000 server to accept Terminal Services Client logons behind
the Linksys Router it is hooked up to without setting the DMZ to the servers
IP address and that blows the whole firewall thing. How is that done?
--
Gill L.

Terminal Service running on port 3389

open port 3389 TCP incoming forwarding, it should work then

J.H