Fire Blast
Rock Blast
????????

Tropius (Holding Leftovers)
Aerial Ace
Sythesis
Sweet Scent
???????????

Ok, here is a deal, don't ask me to remove any pokémon, you may remove
item and attack and replace new one, but not tell me to replace a
pokémon with another one! I hope you understand that and will help me
the way I want you to help me! Thank you! Would you help me without let
me remove pokémon? Anything but not let me replace for example
"Replace Rhydon with Walrein, Plusle with Salamence......." remember
it's up to me, it's my team, I want to choose myself if I want to
replace with other pokémon, hope you understand! Help me anyway
without let me replace some pokémon, please!

Thanks for the help! It's enough time to help me guys! Emerald won't
come yet! But I have a question I need to know the answer, isn't
Latios's Signature move a Psychic one? Well, the trick to beat my rival
easily is getting Mudkip as starter and trade it for my Blaziken,
that's how my rival can't beat me with its starter! Well, maybe you
should check out on Serebii.net PokéDex all the moves from the move
tutors of Emerald, I'll let my Blaziken learn Endure, but the question
is, what move should I remove? Maybe Bulk Up? Well, in the league would
it be nice to use Endure and then use Full Restore, how can they beat
me that time? Also, that will get Blaziken's Blaze to work, so Blaze
Kick will become even Super Blaze Kick. But what moves should I remove?
Hmm......

I don't know what Combusken you're talking about! My Blaziken will beat
Grovyle!

My Combusken? Who? Where would I get it? And why would I use Breloom if
I can use Blaziken insteed?

On 18 Nov 2004, The Blaziken Master wrote:
> Thanks for the help! It's enough time to help me guys! Emerald won't
> come yet! But I have a question I need to know the answer, isn't
> Latios's Signature move a Psychic one?

Power Accuracy PP Special Effect
----- -------- -- --------------
Luster Purge: 70 100 5 May reduce foe's Special Defense.
Psychic: 90 100 10 May reduce foe's Special Defense.

In other words, dump Luster Purge for Psychic every time.

> Well, the trick to beat my rival easily is getting Mudkip as starter and
> trade it for my Blaziken, that's how my rival can't beat me with its
> starter!

Most people would just choose Torchic as their starter and then kill the
Rival's Mudkip/Marshtomp/Mudkip with one or two Mega Drains (Giga Drains
later in the game, of course) from their Breloom.

> Well, maybe you should check out on Serebii.net PokéDex all the moves from
> the move tutors of Emerald, I'll let my Blaziken learn Endure, but the
> question is, what move should I remove? Maybe Bulk Up? Well, in the league
> would it be nice to use Endure and then use Full Restore, how can they
> beat me that time?

Easily. If you're low enough on HP that Endure might save you, you might
as well use that Full Restore right then and smack your foe the next turn.

> Also, that will get Blaziken's Blaze to work, so Blaze Kick will become
> even Super Blaze Kick. But what moves should I remove?
> Hmm......

Blaze doesn't boost Fire moves enough to be worth running around with your
HP at 1/3rd or less of max (or is it 10% of max? I can never remember). And
it doesn't boost Blaze Kick any more than it does any other Fire move. Why
you'd use Blaze Kick anyway is beyond me - first thing you do upon reaching
Mauville should be to head to the Game Corner and get yourself Flamethrower
for your Combusken...

Once upon a time The Blaziken Master decided to write:

> Blaziken (Holding Charcoal)
> Blaze Kick
> Sky Uppercut
> Earthquake
> Bulk Up

Sounds OK. Not sure about all attack powers, but I'll check it out when I
can fix my DNS error, or whatever the hell it is that's stopping me from
surfing most sites.

> Latios (Holding Soul Drew)
> Lurge Purge
> Refresh
> ??????
> ??????

Not sure what either does, but since it's Psychic, it'd be pretty stupid not
to have psychic as an attack. The other attack can be a dragon one perhaps,
since it's half dragon as well. Or you could have a recovery move?

> Breloom (Holding Black Belt)
> Mach Punch
> Leach Seed
> ???????
> ???????

I would definitely have one grass move. Giga drain perhaps and one normal
attacking move since it has high attack power.

> Plusle (Holding Focus Band)
> Thunder
> Baton Pass
> ?????
> ?????

I prefer Thunderbolt, unless you were to teach it rain dance. If you have
baton pass, you'd need to have something that builds your stats or
evasiveness.

> Rhydon (Holding Sirus Berry)
> Horn Drill
> Fire Blast
> Rock Blast
> ????????

You need a ground attack. Earthquake is very good, but can be risky in
double battles if the other Pokémon gets hurt by ground attacks. Could hold
rock or ground boosting item as well.

> Tropius (Holding Leftovers)
> Aerial Ace
> Sythesis
> Sweet Scent
> ???????????

Aerial Ace is pretty strong I think (?) I'd definitely have a grass move
here as well that actually attacks, like giga drain or leaf blade. It could
also hold a miracle seed if it were to have a grass attack.

> Ok, here is a deal, don't ask me to remove any pokémon, you may remove
> item and attack and replace new one, but not tell me to replace a
> pokémon with another one! I hope you understand that and will help me
> the way I want you to help me! Thank you! Would you help me without
> let me remove pokémon?

Sure. I just gave you some input.

> Anything but not let me replace for example
> "Replace Rhydon with Walrein, Plusle with Salamence......." remember
> it's up to me, it's my team, I want to choose myself if I want to
> replace with other pokémon, hope you understand!

Yes I do. I like assembling teams where I like the Pokémon themselves
appearance-wise better than assembling a strong team of Pokémon I don't
really like. That's not to say your favourites aren't strong though. Your
team is pretty good and I like most of the Pokémon in it.

> Help me anyway
> without let me replace some pokémon, please!

Hope I helped at least a bit.

--
If you could care less, then it obviously has some emotional value.
If you couldn't care less, then obviously you don't emotionally care about

Joseph William Dixon wrote:

> Power Accuracy PP Special Effect
> ----- -------- -- --------------
> Luster Purge: 70 100 5 May reduce foe's Special Defense.
> Psychic: 90 100 10 May reduce foe's Special Defense.
>
> In other words, dump Luster Purge for Psychic every time.

Except that Luster Purge has a 50% chance to lower SpDef, while Psychic
only has a 10% chance. So Luster Purge may be worth it, depending on
how you expect your battles to play out.

-- White Cat
http://pokedex.kary.ca/

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004, White Cat wrote:
> > In other words, dump Luster Purge for Psychic every time.
>
> Except that Luster Purge has a 50% chance to lower SpDef, while Psychic
> only has a 10% chance. So Luster Purge may be worth it, depending on
> how you expect your battles to play out.

Usually 1 whack with Psychic'll take anything of a similiar level out -
especially with Latios's Special Attack, which is mid-way between
Gardevoir's & Alakazam's. (ie, quite awesome :)
[and, of course, for those things Latios can't take out with a Psychic,
there's always Ice Beam and Thunderbolt. :]

Worst that Latios can't learn a Fighting move! How could Latios beat
its weakness of darkness?

I don't know how to edit, but I will replace Rhydon with Huntail, so it
will be a real Hoen team!

Huntail (Holding Shell Bell)
Crunch
Hydro Pump
Toxic
Rock Tomb

Well, this moveset is good or not? I have no idea what I should do with
Huntail! But I like it more than Rhydon! But is that good moveset for
Huntail or what? Or are some moves which should be forgotten? Tell me,
guys!

Well, yeah! You're right! Even if I did use PP Max which I will find in
the Trick House would it still be bad idea? Why?

On 22 Nov 2004, The Blaziken Master wrote:
> Worst that Latios can't learn a Fighting move! How could Latios beat
> its weakness of darkness?

Er, by hitting the Dark critter with a Dragon (best choice because of
STAB), Electric, Grass, Ice or Water move? (for preference, because of
Latios's big Special Attack; Flying, Ground, Normal, or Steel also works;
Rock, Fire & Poison are also unresisted by Dark 'mons, but Latios can't
learn any that do damage, as far as I can tell)

Once upon a time The Blaziken Master decided to write:

> I don't know how to edit, but I will replace Rhydon with Huntail, so
> it will be a real Hoen team!
>
> Huntail (Holding Shell Bell)
> Crunch
> Hydro Pump
> Toxic
> Rock Tomb
>
> Well, this moveset is good or not? I have no idea what I should do
> with Huntail! But I like it more than Rhydon! But is that good
> moveset for Huntail or what? Or are some moves which should be
> forgotten? Tell me, guys!

I'd replace Hydro Pump with Surf because hydro pump isn't very accurate and
Surf is by no means weak. I suppose the rest of the moves aren't bad.

Once upon a time The Blaziken Master decided to write:

> Well, yeah! You're right! Even if I did use PP Max which I will find
> in the Trick House would it still be bad idea? Why?

Well it's up to you. I prefer attacks with 100% accuracy if possible. Hydro
pump may have an attack power of 120, but its accuracy is only 85% IIRC.
Surf's power is 95 and is 100% accurate. Surf also has more PPs. I think
what you're thinking is that since Hydro Pump only has 5 pp that it will run
out easily, so you'll make it more, which is a good enough idea. But it
doesn't mean you'll hit more often, but you will have more PP for the times
you miss. I don't like to compromise accuracy for power, unless the
difference is significant.