Network share password cache

Cyber

Hello

My windows 2000 maps network share located at some sever in lan.
Every time I reset my machine it asks me for login and password
to that network share. How can I cache this login and password ?

Create an account with the same username and password on the remote machine.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]