  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
November 18, 2004 1:30:27 PM

Has anyone used any of the following moves from FR/LG
in a R/S Pokemon Contest? If so, I'm looking for what
each one does. Here's the information I need...

Move Type Appeal Pts Jam Pts Effect

So, the name, the type of contest it's for (Beauty, Cool etc),
the red and black hearts it gives, and what ever effect it has
on the other contestants, if any. I appreciate any help in
advance on this, for I have found many lists which contain
this info for the R/S moves, but find none for the new moves.

Thanks again.... here are the moves I lack:

Aeroblast, Barrage, Blast Burn, Bone Club, Bone Rush,
Bonemerang, Comet Punch, Conversion, Conversion2,
Doom Desire, Egg Bomb, Flame Wheel, Frenzy Plant,
Hydro Cannon, Hyper Fang, Jump Kick, Lovely Kiss,
Mega Kick, Mega Punch, Metronome, Milk Drink, Nightmare,
Octazooka, Pain Split, Pay Day, Present, Psycho Boost,
Rolling Kick, Sacred Fire, Sharpen, Soft-Boiled, Spider Web,
Super Fang, Transform, Triple Kick, Twineedle, Vine Whip,
and Withdraw.

More about : moves pokemon contests

November 18, 2004 2:19:08 PM

Jim Haidle wrote:

> Has anyone used any of the following moves from FR/LG
> in a R/S Pokemon Contest?

I can help a little:

Transform - smart - 3 appeal - can be used repeatedly without boring the judge

Bone Club - tough - 2 appeal, 1 jam - startles pokemon that has judge's attention

Bonemerang - tough - 4 appeal - highly appealing move

November 19, 2004 9:10:55 AM

Thank you for the assistance Regal. I appreciate it greatly. Three down
.... anyone else?

"regal" <regal@cuttnegia.net> wrote in message
> Jim Haidle wrote:
>>
>> Has anyone used any of the following moves from FR/LG
>> in a R/S Pokemon Contest?
>
> I can help a little:
>
> Transform - smart - 3 appeal - can be used repeatedly without boring the
> judge
>
> Bone Club - tough - 2 appeal, 1 jam - startles pokemon that has judge's
> attention
>
> Bonemerang - tough - 4 appeal - highly appealing move

Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
November 20, 2004 10:07:53 PM

"Jim Haidle" <joshua024015@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<me3nd.103$D26.73@lakeread03>...
> Has anyone used any of the following moves from FR/LG
> in a R/S Pokemon Contest? If so, I'm looking for what
> each one does. Here's the information I need...
>
> Move Type Appeal Pts Jam Pts Effect
>
> So, the name, the type of contest it's for (Beauty, Cool etc),
> the red and black hearts it gives, and what ever effect it has
> on the other contestants, if any. I appreciate any help in
> advance on this, for I have found many lists which contain
> this info for the R/S moves, but find none for the new moves.
>
> Thanks again.... here are the moves I lack:
>
> Aeroblast, Barrage, Blast Burn, Bone Club, Bone Rush,
> Bonemerang, Comet Punch, Conversion, Conversion2,
> Doom Desire, Egg Bomb, Flame Wheel, Frenzy Plant,
> Hydro Cannon, Hyper Fang, Jump Kick, Lovely Kiss,
> Mega Kick, Mega Punch, Metronome, Milk Drink, Nightmare,
> Octazooka, Pain Split, Pay Day, Present, Psycho Boost,
> Rolling Kick, Sacred Fire, Sharpen, Soft-Boiled, Spider Web,
> Super Fang, Transform, Triple Kick, Twineedle, Vine Whip,
> and Withdraw.

Doom Desire - cool - 3 hearts - temporarily stops the crowd from becoming excited
Flame Wheel - beauty - 4 hearts - a highly appealing move
Hyper Fang - cool - 1 heart / 4 jam - badly startles pokemon in front
Metronome - cute - 3 hearts - can be used repeatedly without boring the Judge
Milk Drink - cute - 2 hearts - works well if same type as one before
Octazooka - tough - 2 hearts/ 1 jam - startles pokemon that has judge's attention
Present - cute - 3 hearts - can be used repeatedly without boring the judge
Pain Split - smart - 1 heart / 4 jam - badly startles pokemon out in front
Pay Day - smart - 1 heart - appeal works best the more the crowd is excited
Recycle - smart - 3 hearts - can be used repeatedly without boring the judge
Sketch - smart - 1 heart - makes appeal as good as the one before it
Anonymous
November 21, 2004 9:22:52 PM

David Copeland wrote:

> Recycle - smart - 3 hearts - can be used repeatedly without boring the judge

Shouldn't the opposite be true? I mean, how good could a recycled
routine possibly be?

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

My Adventure Quest character:

November 22, 2004 1:51:16 AM

Chet Weaver - F**k Yeah! wrote:

> > Recycle - smart - 3 hearts - can be used repeatedly without boring the judge
> >
> Shouldn't the opposite be true? I mean, how good could a recycled
> routine possibly be?

It's works for primetime television.

November 22, 2004 8:42:59 AM

Chet Weaver - F**k Yeah! wrote:
> David Copeland wrote:
>> Recycle - smart - 3 hearts - can be used repeatedly without boring the
>> judge
>
> Shouldn't the opposite be true? I mean, how good could a recycled
> routine possibly be?

One that's designed to be recycled is likely better at being recycled
than one that's not.
Anonymous
November 22, 2004 10:52:22 AM

Thank you so much, that definitely helps to put a dent in it.

So, my remaining moves are:

Aeroblast, Barrage, Blast Burn, Bone Rush, Comet Punch,
Conversion, Conversion2, Egg Bomb, Frenzy Plant,
Hydro Cannon, Jump Kick, Lovely Kiss, Mega Kick,
Mega Punch, Nightmare, Psycho Boost, Rolling Kick,
Sacred Fire, Sharpen, Soft-Boiled, Spider Web,
Super Fang, Triple Kick, Twineedle, Vine Whip, and Withdraw.
Anonymous
November 26, 2004 8:03:11 AM

Thanks, Cat....you never let me down. I just couldn't find one with the new
stuff, but I knew you would know where to look. :)