FR/LG Moves in Pokemon Contests

Has anyone used any of the following moves from FR/LG
in a R/S Pokemon Contest? If so, I'm looking for what
each one does. Here's the information I need...

Move Type Appeal Pts Jam Pts Effect

So, the name, the type of contest it's for (Beauty, Cool etc),
the red and black hearts it gives, and what ever effect it has
on the other contestants, if any. I appreciate any help in
advance on this, for I have found many lists which contain
this info for the R/S moves, but find none for the new moves.

Thanks again.... here are the moves I lack:

Aeroblast, Barrage, Blast Burn, Bone Club, Bone Rush,
Bonemerang, Comet Punch, Conversion, Conversion2,
Doom Desire, Egg Bomb, Flame Wheel, Frenzy Plant,
Hydro Cannon, Hyper Fang, Jump Kick, Lovely Kiss,
Mega Kick, Mega Punch, Metronome, Milk Drink, Nightmare,
Octazooka, Pain Split, Pay Day, Present, Psycho Boost,
Rolling Kick, Sacred Fire, Sharpen, Soft-Boiled, Spider Web,
Super Fang, Transform, Triple Kick, Twineedle, Vine Whip,
and Withdraw.
9 answers Last reply
More about moves pokemon contests

    Jim Haidle wrote:

    > Has anyone used any of the following moves from FR/LG
    > in a R/S Pokemon Contest?

    I can help a little:

    Transform - smart - 3 appeal - can be used repeatedly without boring the judge

    Bone Club - tough - 2 appeal, 1 jam - startles pokemon that has judge's attention

    Bonemerang - tough - 4 appeal - highly appealing move

    Thank you for the assistance Regal. I appreciate it greatly. Three down
    .... anyone else?

    "Jim Haidle" <joshua024015@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<me3nd.103$D26.73@lakeread03>...
    > Has anyone used any of the following moves from FR/LG
    > in a R/S Pokemon Contest? If so, I'm looking for what
    > each one does. Here's the information I need...
    >
    > Move Type Appeal Pts Jam Pts Effect
    >
    > So, the name, the type of contest it's for (Beauty, Cool etc),
    > the red and black hearts it gives, and what ever effect it has
    > on the other contestants, if any. I appreciate any help in
    > advance on this, for I have found many lists which contain
    > this info for the R/S moves, but find none for the new moves.
    >
    > Thanks again.... here are the moves I lack:
    >
    > Aeroblast, Barrage, Blast Burn, Bone Club, Bone Rush,
    > Bonemerang, Comet Punch, Conversion, Conversion2,
    > Doom Desire, Egg Bomb, Flame Wheel, Frenzy Plant,
    > Hydro Cannon, Hyper Fang, Jump Kick, Lovely Kiss,
    > Mega Kick, Mega Punch, Metronome, Milk Drink, Nightmare,
    > Octazooka, Pain Split, Pay Day, Present, Psycho Boost,
    > Rolling Kick, Sacred Fire, Sharpen, Soft-Boiled, Spider Web,
    > Super Fang, Transform, Triple Kick, Twineedle, Vine Whip,
    > and Withdraw.

    Doom Desire - cool - 3 hearts - temporarily stops the crowd from becoming excited
    Flame Wheel - beauty - 4 hearts - a highly appealing move
    Hyper Fang - cool - 1 heart / 4 jam - badly startles pokemon in front
    Metronome - cute - 3 hearts - can be used repeatedly without boring the Judge
    Milk Drink - cute - 2 hearts - works well if same type as one before
    Octazooka - tough - 2 hearts/ 1 jam - startles pokemon that has judge's attention
    Present - cute - 3 hearts - can be used repeatedly without boring the judge
    Pain Split - smart - 1 heart / 4 jam - badly startles pokemon out in front
    Pay Day - smart - 1 heart - appeal works best the more the crowd is excited
    Recycle - smart - 3 hearts - can be used repeatedly without boring the judge
    Sketch - smart - 1 heart - makes appeal as good as the one before it

    David Copeland wrote:

    > Recycle - smart - 3 hearts - can be used repeatedly without boring the judge

    Shouldn't the opposite be true? I mean, how good could a recycled
    routine possibly be?

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
    Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
    ICQ: 122744531

    My Adventure Quest character:

    Chet Weaver - F**k Yeah! wrote:

    > > Recycle - smart - 3 hearts - can be used repeatedly without boring the judge
    > >
    > Shouldn't the opposite be true? I mean, how good could a recycled
    > routine possibly be?

    It's works for primetime television.

    Chet Weaver - F**k Yeah! wrote:
    > David Copeland wrote:
    >> Recycle - smart - 3 hearts - can be used repeatedly without boring the
    >> judge
    >
    > Shouldn't the opposite be true? I mean, how good could a recycled
    > routine possibly be?

    One that's designed to be recycled is likely better at being recycled
    than one that's not.

    Thank you so much, that definitely helps to put a dent in it.

    So, my remaining moves are:

    Aeroblast, Barrage, Blast Burn, Bone Rush, Comet Punch,
    Conversion, Conversion2, Egg Bomb, Frenzy Plant,
    Hydro Cannon, Jump Kick, Lovely Kiss, Mega Kick,
    Mega Punch, Nightmare, Psycho Boost, Rolling Kick,
    Sacred Fire, Sharpen, Soft-Boiled, Spider Web,
    Super Fang, Triple Kick, Twineedle, Vine Whip, and Withdraw.
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    Jim Haidle wrote:
    > Has anyone used any of the following moves from FR/LG
    > in a R/S Pokemon Contest? If so, I'm looking for what
    > each one does. Here's the information I need...
    >
    > Move Type Appeal Pts Jam Pts Effect

    http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/file/pokemon_rs_contest_moves.txt

    -- White Cat
    http://pokedex.kary.ca/
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    Thanks, Cat....you never let me down. I just couldn't find one with the new
    stuff, but I knew you would know where to look. :)

    "White Cat" <white_cat59@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Jim Haidle wrote:
    >> Has anyone used any of the following moves from FR/LG
    >> in a R/S Pokemon Contest? If so, I'm looking for what
    >> each one does. Here's the information I need...
    >>
    >> Move Type Appeal Pts Jam Pts Effect
    >
    > http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/file/pokemon_rs_contest_moves.txt
    >
    > -- White Cat
    > http://pokedex.kary.ca/