Pokemon Thanksgiving recipes wanted ! ! !

Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon,can.sun-stroke (More info?)

I want to grill some Pokemon for Thanksgiving.

Does anyone have good recipes?
2 answers Last reply
More about pokemon thanksgiving recipes wanted

    can.sun-stroke?

    Hans-Marc Olsen wrote:

    > I want to grill some Pokemon for Thanksgiving.
    >
    > Does anyone have good recipes?

    No, but I hear Farfetch'd is best served with leak. Of course, that's
    why they're so rare nowadays...

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
    Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
    ICQ: 122744531

    My Adventure Quest character:

    Cross-post eliminated so we can turn the troll into actual amusement.

    Hans-Marc Olsen wrote:
    > I want to grill some Pokemon for Thanksgiving.
    >
    > Does anyone have good recipes?

    Start, of course, wtih the traditional pika-chew treats. For the main
    course, try delibird stuffed with its own gifts, or just miltank flank.
    For an ethnic touch, add chinchou mein, or chilled mankey brains, with
    cracked wynauts. (But no matter how faddish it is, don't even attempt
    to prepare qwilfish unless you've received expert training.)

    Or you could join the latest fashion trend and protest the above while
    wearing suits of live, trained furrets. It makes a bold statement, but
    you really have to trust your pokemon.

Games Nintendo Video Games