Pokemon Thanksgiving recipes wanted ! ! !

Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon,can.sun-stroke (More info?)

I want to grill some Pokemon for Thanksgiving.

Does anyone have good recipes?

can.sun-stroke?

Hans-Marc Olsen wrote:

> I want to grill some Pokemon for Thanksgiving.
>
> Does anyone have good recipes?

No, but I hear Farfetch'd is best served with leak. Of course, that's
why they're so rare nowadays...

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

My Adventure Quest character:

Cross-post eliminated so we can turn the troll into actual amusement.

Hans-Marc Olsen wrote:
> I want to grill some Pokemon for Thanksgiving.
>
> Does anyone have good recipes?

Start, of course, wtih the traditional pika-chew treats. For the main
course, try delibird stuffed with its own gifts, or just miltank flank.
For an ethnic touch, add chinchou mein, or chilled mankey brains, with
cracked wynauts. (But no matter how faddish it is, don't even attempt
to prepare qwilfish unless you've received expert training.)

Or you could join the latest fashion trend and protest the above while
wearing suits of live, trained furrets. It makes a bold statement, but
you really have to trust your pokemon.