Handling System Errors!!

Hi!!
Am a system administrator at a certain organization. Am a trying to find a
means to track all error messages generated from Windows opeating system
servers( error can also come from Windows 2000). I want those error messages
generated to be directed/sent to my microsoft outlook address so that I
can address/attend them quickly due to the fact that am administering
several servers!! Can I have the assistance from you on this matter!!
Regards David

You need MOM
http://www.microsoft.com/mom/default.mspx

regards