If Heat Wave would be a TM/MoveTutorMove would Charmeleon ..

Last response: in Video Games
November 19, 2004 8:32:11 AM

Well, let's say that Heat Wave would be a TM move or taught from one of
the Move Tutors, do you think Charmeleon would learn it? Well, you tell
me guys, well, I think so! Well, you guys tell me, if it would be a
move tutor move, would Charmeleon learn it? Well, you guys tell me!
Please would you? Thank you! :)  And also, if not, what pokémon would
also learn it? Also put more pokémon even though you think Charmeleon
can learn it! Well, tell me guys, show me list of the pokémon you
think can learn it?

Here is my list:
Charmeleon
Charizard
Arcanine
Rhydon
Ponyta
Rapidash
Vulpix
Ninetales
Mew
Geodude
Graveler
Golem
Onix
Dragonite
Moltres
Gyarados
Magmar
Flearon
Typhlosion
Steelix
Ho-Oh
Entei
Slugma
Magcargo
Houndour
Houndoom
Combusken
Blaziken
Aggron
Groudon
Rayquaza
Deoxys

Now you guys, tell me, who do you think can learn this move if this
move would be TM/MoveTutorMove? Well, do it! :)
Anonymous
November 19, 2004 8:34:47 AM

I forgot some Houen Pokémon:
Torkoal
Camerupt
Anonymous
November 19, 2004 9:53:52 PM

The Blaziken Master wrote:
> Well, let's say that Heat Wave would be a TM move or taught from one of
> the Move Tutors, do you think Charmeleon would learn it? Well, you tell
> me guys, well, I think so!

Can I ask, how old are you?
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
November 20, 2004 2:58:35 AM

The Blaziken Master wrote:

> Well, let's say that Heat Wave would be a TM move or taught from one of
> the Move Tutors, do you think Charmeleon would learn it? Well, you tell
> me guys, well, I think so! Well, you guys tell me, if it would be a
> move tutor move, would Charmeleon learn it? Well, you guys tell me!
> Please would you? Thank you! :)  And also, if not, what pokémon would
> also learn it? Also put more pokémon even though you think Charmeleon
> can learn it! Well, tell me guys, show me list of the pokémon you
> think can learn it?

What was the question again?

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

My Adventure Quest character:

November 22, 2004 3:53:59 AM

I'm 15 but will be 16, 26/11/2004, and I want you guys to tell me who
you think will learn this move if it would be move tutor/TM move!
Please!
Anonymous
November 22, 2004 7:04:07 AM

Nobody's going to reply this topic by listing the pokémon they think
will be?
Anonymous
November 22, 2004 3:20:44 PM

Hello? Anyone home?
Anonymous
November 22, 2004 9:19:17 PM

On 22 Nov 2004, The Blaziken Master wrote:
> Hello? Anyone home?

Yes, there are. Heat Wave isn't a particularly good move (its only
selling point is that it hits both foes in those rare double battles; does
*slightly* more damage than Flamethrower, but isn't as accurate), however,
so no one cares.

And Charmeleon (as Charizard) apparently *can* learn Heat Wave (though I'm
assuming it has to be traded over to R/S/E and using the Move Tutor there to
get it), so the answer is probably 'Yes'. Even so, it's not worth the
effort since it gets Flamethrower at level 34.

November 23, 2004 5:42:56 AM

I want you guys to list all the pokémon you think Heat Wave would be
available to if it were TM/MoveTutorMove, and I have been thinking
about this, Onix and Steelix can't learn Flamthrower or Fire Blast, so
they wouldn't learn that move either, but Golem and its evolution would!
Anonymous
November 26, 2004 9:10:29 PM

The Blaziken Master wrote:

> I want you guys to list all the pokémon you think Heat Wave would be
> available to if it were TM/MoveTutorMove, and I have been thinking
> about this, Onix and Steelix can't learn Flamthrower or Fire Blast, so
> they wouldn't learn that move either, but Golem and its evolution would!

Simply put, I think any Pokemon that could learn Flamethrower and Fire
Blast as a TM would definitely be compatible with a Heat Wave TM. In
fact, doesn't the Whismur line learn Heat Wave? Or am I thinking of a
different move? I remember a Loudred using something like that in
Colosseum.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

"We never feel we are ready for whatever's calling us; The point is to
do it anyway."

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531
November 27, 2004 3:39:36 AM

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004, Chet Weaver - Wishing You a Very Happy Non-Demoninational Winter Season wrote:

> Simply put, I think any Pokemon that could learn Flamethrower and Fire
> Blast as a TM would definitely be compatible with a Heat Wave TM. In
> fact, doesn't the Whismur line learn Heat Wave? Or am I thinking of a
> different move? I remember a Loudred using something like that in
> Colosseum.

They get Hyper Voice (power 90 Normal attack, as accurate as you can get
without being an always-hit move, 10pp, hits both foes) at level 45/57/63
(depending on which form they're in, of course). Jigglypuff gets it at
level 44. No one else in R/S/F/L can get it via breeding.