ftp site connections

Scott

I have set up a ftp site on my win 200 AS machine I have
it hooked up to a linksys router with the port fowarding
enabled and i can get on the site from the other computers
but it is not accessable from the internet. what have i
done wrong?

These may help or ask in inetserver.iis.ftp

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q201771
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=239120

--
Regards,