Calling all experts with Win2k Pro Unattended Installation..

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Software
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
April 8, 2004 1:23:21 PM

Hi there,

I am currenrtly developing Win2K Pro unattended installation scripts for my
site.
I would greatly appreciate advice and tips with regard to the finer points
of this excercise i.e. getting regional settings right, incorporatnig
hotfixes and software packages.

Thankyou in advance

Andrew

More about : calling experts win2k pro unattended installation

Anonymous
April 14, 2004 1:16:01 PM

You might find my little SourceForge project useful:

http://unattended.sourceforge.net/

- Pat

"Andrew Paiti" <andrew.paiti@openpolytechnic.ac.nz> writes:

> Hi there,
>
> I am currenrtly developing Win2K Pro unattended installation scripts for my
> site.
> I would greatly appreciate advice and tips with regard to the finer points
> of this excercise i.e. getting regional settings right, incorporatnig
> hotfixes and software packages.
>
> Thankyou in advance
>
> Andrew
Anonymous
April 15, 2004 3:44:45 AM

Andrew Paiti wrote:

> I would greatly appreciate advice and tips with regard to the finer points
> of this excercise i.e. getting regional settings right,

Read unattend.doc if you haven't already. It explains how to make an
unattend.txt file.

--
Gerry Hickman (London UK)
!