gameshark & pokemon silver

Last response: in Video Games
November 19, 2004 2:08:57 PM

Hi

My son try to use gameshark with pokemon silver but he can't find the
nastercode for this game.
Is it possible to use gameshark with pokemon color game and the pokemon
silver in this particular case ?

Thanks all

Franck
Anonymous
November 19, 2004 6:28:59 PM

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004, Franck wrote:
> My son try to use gameshark with pokemon silver but he can't find the
> nastercode for this game.
> Is it possible to use gameshark with pokemon color game and the pokemon
> silver in this particular case ?

The older Pokemon games don't use master codes, only the GBA ones.

November 19, 2004 6:29:00 PM

"Joseph William Dixon" <aa343@chebucto.ns.ca> a écrit dans le message de
Pine.GSO.3.95.iB1.0.1041119152736.20253A-100000@halifax.chebucto.ns.ca...
> The older Pokemon games don't use master codes, only the GBA ones.

Does the action replay pack can be use with GBC ?

Franck
Anonymous
November 20, 2004 7:16:35 AM

In article <UUond.33221$rc.1932733@news20.bellglobal.com>,
Franck <fmesnier@libertysurf.fr> wrote:
>Hi
>
>My son try to use gameshark with pokemon silver but he can't find the
>nastercode for this game.

I used a Gameboy Color Gameshark with Pokemon Silver to catch Mew and
Celebi. I don't think there was any such thing as a "mastercode"
listed.

david@thornley.net | If you don't, flee.