gameshark & pokemon silver

Hi

My son try to use gameshark with pokemon silver but he can't find the
nastercode for this game.
Is it possible to use gameshark with pokemon color game and the pokemon
silver in this particular case ?

Thanks all

Franck
3 answers Last reply
More about gameshark pokemon silver

    On Fri, 19 Nov 2004, Franck wrote:
    > My son try to use gameshark with pokemon silver but he can't find the
    > nastercode for this game.
    > Is it possible to use gameshark with pokemon color game and the pokemon
    > silver in this particular case ?

    The older Pokemon games don't use master codes, only the GBA ones.

    "Joseph William Dixon" <aa343@chebucto.ns.ca> a écrit dans le message de
    Pine.GSO.3.95.iB1.0.1041119152736.20253A-100000@halifax.chebucto.ns.ca...
    > The older Pokemon games don't use master codes, only the GBA ones.

    Does the action replay pack can be use with GBC ?

    Franck

    In article <UUond.33221$rc.1932733@news20.bellglobal.com>,
    Franck <fmesnier@libertysurf.fr> wrote:
    >Hi
    >
    >My son try to use gameshark with pokemon silver but he can't find the
    >nastercode for this game.

    I used a Gameboy Color Gameshark with Pokemon Silver to catch Mew and
    Celebi. I don't think there was any such thing as a "mastercode"
    listed.

    david@thornley.net | If you don't, flee.

Games Silver Nintendo Video Games