Automate Novell Client Removal

Hi.

We are removing our Novell fileserver and installing a
Windows 2003 fileserver. Does anyone know how to automate
removal of the novell netware client?

Jade
3 answers Last reply
More about automate novell client removal

    check out www.appdeploy.com, they have information on that.

    --
    Thanks,
    Keith V. Klenke

    "Jade Listner" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi.
    >
    > We are removing our Novell fileserver and installing a
    > Windows 2003 fileserver. Does anyone know how to automate
    > removal of the novell netware client?
    >
    > Jade

    Yeah, I am interested to know too. I went to www.appdeploy.com site
    you mentioned but couldn't find any info. Can someone point us the
    link?

    "Keith V. Klenke" <keith@nospam.kernelklenke.net> wrote in message news:<OXv#ZSZLEHA.2244@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>...
    > check out www.appdeploy.com, they have information on that.
    >
    > --
    > Thanks,
    > Keith V. Klenke
    > Hey everyone,
    > I just wanted to let you know there is a site that may be of some use. A
    > lot of people who work with Novell products, and are VERY good with
    > implementations and troubleshooting, frequent the site. You can find it at:
    > http://www.abend.org
    >

    > "Jade Listner" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi.
    > >
    > > We are removing our Novell fileserver and installing a
    > > Windows 2003 fileserver. Does anyone know how to automate
    > > removal of the novell netware client?
    > >
    > > Jade

    yes, it is under the novell client section

    --

    "oscarmok" <oscarmok@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Yeah, I am interested to know too. I went to www.appdeploy.com site
    > you mentioned but couldn't find any info. Can someone point us the
    > link?
    >
    > "Keith V. Klenke" <keith@nospam.kernelklenke.net> wrote in message
    > > check out www.appdeploy.com, they have information on that.
    > >
    > > --
    > > Thanks,
    > > Keith V. Klenke
    > > Hey everyone,
    > > I just wanted to let you know there is a site that may be of some use.
    > > lot of people who work with Novell products, and are VERY good with
    > > implementations and troubleshooting, frequent the site. You can find it
    at:
    > > http://www.abend.org
    > >

    > > "Jade Listner" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > > Hi.
    > > >
    > > > We are removing our Novell fileserver and installing a
    > > > Windows 2003 fileserver. Does anyone know how to automate
    > > > removal of the novell netware client?
    > > >
    > > > Jade

Novell Windows Server 2003 Microsoft Windows