Automate Novell Client Removal

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
April 20, 2004 4:31:45 PM

Hi.

We are removing our Novell fileserver and installing a
Windows 2003 fileserver. Does anyone know how to automate
removal of the novell netware client?

Jade
Anonymous
April 29, 2004 1:50:08 AM

check out www.appdeploy.com, they have information on that.

--
Thanks,
Keith V. Klenke

"Jade Listner" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi.
>
> We are removing our Novell fileserver and installing a
> Windows 2003 fileserver. Does anyone know how to automate
> removal of the novell netware client?
>
> Jade
Anonymous
May 1, 2004 12:27:51 AM

Yeah, I am interested to know too. I went to www.appdeploy.com site
you mentioned but couldn't find any info. Can someone point us the
link?

"Keith V. Klenke" <keith@nospam.kernelklenke.net> wrote in message news:<OXv#ZSZLEHA.2244@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>...
> check out www.appdeploy.com, they have information on that.
>
> --
> Thanks,
> Keith V. Klenke
> Hey everyone,
> I just wanted to let you know there is a site that may be of some use. A
> lot of people who work with Novell products, and are VERY good with
> implementations and troubleshooting, frequent the site. You can find it at:
> http://www.abend.org
>

> "Jade Listner" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi.
> >
> > We are removing our Novell fileserver and installing a
> > Windows 2003 fileserver. Does anyone know how to automate
> > removal of the novell netware client?
> >
> > Jade
Anonymous
June 10, 2004 1:27:11 PM

yes, it is under the novell client section

--

!