Uninstalling Windows Xp Pro

My Cd has got corrupted and now I cant uninstall it. is there anyway that I
can format my hard drive as I will try and put on windows 2000
or can you tell me how to Format my Harddrive Thanks

Goryon
3 answers Last reply
More about uninstalling windows

    Whoaaaaaa!
    How do I replace a lost/broken XP CD
    http://www.freelanceit.glowinternet.net/how_do_i_replace_a_lost.htm

    Goryon wrote:
    > My Cd has got corrupted and now I cant uninstall it. is there anyway that I
    > can format my hard drive as I will try and put on windows 2000
    > or can you tell me how to Format my Harddrive Thanks
    >
    > Goryon

    The normal way to "uninstall" any operating system is to format
    the hard drive and install a new OS of your choice.

    Simply boot from the Win2K installation CD. You'll be offered the
    installation process. (You may need to re-arrange the order of boot

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    both at once. - RAH

    Which CD are you referring to?

    --

    Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
    www.webtree.ca/windowsxp

    "Goryon" <goryom@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message
    > My Cd has got corrupted and now I cant uninstall it. is there anyway that
    > can format my hard drive as I will try and put on windows 2000
    > or can you tell me how to Format my Harddrive Thanks
    >
    > Goryon

Format Hard Drives Windows XP