Uninstalling Windows Xp Pro

March 22, 2005 2:07:03 PM

My Cd has got corrupted and now I cant uninstall it. is there anyway that I
can format my hard drive as I will try and put on windows 2000
or can you tell me how to Format my Harddrive Thanks

Goryon
March 22, 2005 2:27:03 PM

Whoaaaaaa!
How do I replace a lost/broken XP CD
http://www.freelanceit.glowinternet.net/how_do_i_replac...

"Goryon" wrote:

> My Cd has got corrupted and now I cant uninstall it. is there anyway that I
> can format my hard drive as I will try and put on windows 2000
> or can you tell me how to Format my Harddrive Thanks
>
> Goryon
Anonymous
March 22, 2005 3:26:37 PM

Goryon wrote:
> My Cd has got corrupted and now I cant uninstall it. is there anyway that I
> can format my hard drive as I will try and put on windows 2000
> or can you tell me how to Format my Harddrive Thanks
>
> Goryon

The normal way to "uninstall" any operating system is to format
the hard drive and install a new OS of your choice.

Simply boot from the Win2K installation CD. You'll be offered the
installation process. (You may need to re-arrange the order of boot

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

both at once. - RAH