A simple W2K slipstream question

JJ

Hi,

All I need to know is this:

If you slipstream SP4 into Windows 2000 and then install it, how big is the
resulting WINNT directory?

To the nearest 10 megabytes... or heck, even 100!!

Thanks,

JJ

Actually it will be not much bigger, A service pack mainly replaces existing files. I guess it will be not much more then 10 MB larger, depending on what your start OS sp level was, did have SP3 slipstreamed in it?

"jj" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> All I need to know is this:
>
> If you slipstream SP4 into Windows 2000 and then install it, how big is the
> resulting WINNT directory?
>
> To the nearest 10 megabytes... or heck, even 100!!
>
> Thanks,
>
> JJ

I installed Win2K Pro SP4 Slipstreamed in January 2004.
According to my saved records, the size of C:\WINNT after
a few weeks (and after installing NIS2004 Pro) was 680 MB
(732 MB Size on disk). Today it is 704 MB (757 MB on disk).

TRENDING THREADS