Local Group Policy Deployment

hong

I am looking for a way to automate local group policy
deployment to W2K workstations in a non-active directory
environment. We are not considering to use system policy
as the tool for the automatation. Any other tools that we
can be used to automate local group policy, please advise.

Thanks,
Hong

IM guessing here!!!

You could try copying the c:\winnt\system32\group policy\ <contents> to each
repestive pc...

Not sure in if will like this tho..