Wanting to know.

Any idea as to witch pokemon in leaf green that get fals swipe?
I like to have one pokemon just for catching low level pokemon and the
attack that always leaves one HP I find is the best but I am no where
near the only one that I know gets it.

--
Richard The Blind Typer
Lets Hear It For Talking Computers.

    On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 16:44:27 -0800, in
    <41A67C6A.7DEA3993@cox.net>
    richard e white scrawled:

    >Any idea as to witch pokemon in leaf green that get fals swipe?
    >I like to have one pokemon just for catching low level pokemon and the
    >attack that always leaves one HP I find is the best but I am no where
    >near the only one that I know gets it.

    Scyther (lvl 16)
    Cubone (lvl 33) / Marowak (lvl 39)
    Farfetch'd (lvl 46)

    Spearow/Paras/Pinsir/Heracross can learn it as an egg move.

    Me wrote:

    > On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 16:44:27 -0800, in
    > <41A67C6A.7DEA3993@cox.net>
    > richard e white scrawled:
    >
    > >Any idea as to witch pokemon in leaf green that get fals swipe?
    > >I like to have one pokemon just for catching low level pokemon and the
    > >attack that always leaves one HP I find is the best but I am no where
    > >near the only one that I know gets it.
    >
    > Scyther (lvl 16)
    > Cubone (lvl 33) / Marowak (lvl 39)
    > Farfetch'd (lvl 46)
    >
    > Spearow, Paras, Pinsir, and Heracross can learn it as an egg move.

    Thanks

    --

    Me wrote:

    > On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 16:44:27 -0800, in
    > <41A67C6A.7DEA3993@cox.net>
    > richard e white scrawled:
    >
    > >Any idea as to witch pokemon in leaf green that get fals swipe?
    > >I like to have one pokemon just for catching low level pokemon and the
    > >attack that always leaves one HP I find is the best but I am no where
    > >near the only one that I know gets it.
    >
    > Scyther (lvl 16)
    > Cubone (lvl 33) / Marowak (lvl 39)
    > Farfetch'd (lvl 46)
    >
    > Spearow, Paras, Pinsir, Heracross, can learn it as an egg move.

    what do you breed to get Paras with that attack?

    --
    Richard The Blind Typer
    Lets Hear It For Talking Computers.

    On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 16:44:27 -0800, in
    <41A67C6A.7DEA3993@cox.net>
    richard e white scrawled:

    >Any idea as to witch pokemon in leaf green that get fals swipe?
    >I like to have one pokemon just for catching low level pokemon and the
    >attack that always leaves one HP I find is the best but I am no where
    >near the only one that I know gets it.

    Scyther (lvl 16)
    Cubone (lvl 33) / Marowak (lvl 39)
    Farfetch'd (lvl 46)

    Spearow/Paras/Pinsir/Heracross can learn it as an egg move.

    On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 05:07:11 +0000, in
    <41a9b9fd.19034609@news.freeserve.com>
    Me scrawled:

    >On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 16:44:27 -0800, in
    > <41A67C6A.7DEA3993@cox.net>
    > richard e white scrawled:
    >
    >>Any idea as to witch pokemon in leaf green that get fals swipe?
    >>I like to have one pokemon just for catching low level pokemon and the
    >>attack that always leaves one HP I find is the best but I am no where
    >>near the only one that I know gets it.
    >
    >Scyther (lvl 16)
    >Cubone (lvl 33) / Marowak (lvl 39)
    >Farfetch'd (lvl 46)
    >
    >Spearow/Paras/Pinsir/Heracross can learn it as an egg move.

    Apologies for repeat postings.

    richard e white wrote:

    > Me wrote:
    >
    > > On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 16:44:27 -0800, in
    > > <41A67C6A.7DEA3993@cox.net>
    > > richard e white scrawled:
    > >
    > > >Any idea as to witch pokemon in leaf green that get fals swipe?
    > > >I like to have one pokemon just for catching low level pokemon and the
    > > >attack that always leaves one HP I find is the best but I am no where
    > > >near the only one that I know gets it.
    > >
    > > Scyther (lvl 16)
    > > Cubone (lvl 33) / Marowak (lvl 39)
    > > Farfetch'd (lvl 46)
    > >
    > > Spearow, Paras, Pinsir, Heracross, can learn it as an egg move.
    >
    > what do you breed to get Paras with that attack?

    Any male bug that knows it.

    Scyther/Scizor usually
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    "Disruptor" <mathews1@gte.net> wrote in message

    >> > Scyther (lvl 16)
    >> > Cubone (lvl 33) / Marowak (lvl 39)
    >> > Farfetch'd (lvl 46)
    >> >
    >> > Spearow, Paras, Pinsir, Heracross, can learn it as an egg move.
    >>
    >> what do you breed to get Paras with that attack?
    >
    > Any male bug that knows it.
    >
    > Scyther/Scizor usually

    I use Scyther. A Parasect with False Swipe and Spore is really useful for
    capturing stuff.
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    Disruptor wrote:

    > richard e white wrote:
    >

    >>Me wrote:
    >>

    >>>On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 16:44:27 -0800, in
    >>> <41A67C6A.7DEA3993@cox.net>
    >>> richard e white scrawled:

    >>>Scyther (lvl 16)
    >>>Cubone (lvl 33) / Marowak (lvl 39)
    >>>Farfetch'd (lvl 46)
    >>>
    >>>Spearow, Paras, Pinsir, Heracross, can learn it as an egg move.
    >>
    >>what do you breed to get Paras with that attack?
    >

    > Any male bug that knows it.
    >
    > Scyther/Scizor usually

    How do you get Shroomish to learn it using only Sapphire?

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    "We never feel we are ready for whatever's calling us; The point is to
    do it anyway."

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
    Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
    ICQ: 122744531
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    "Chet Weaver - Wishing You a Very Happy Non-Demoninational Winter Season"
    <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in message
    > How do you get Shroomish to learn [False Swipe] using only Sapphire?

    You can't. You need Ruby as well. However, if you've managed to acquire a
    Zangoose...

    Breed a male False Swiping Zangoose with a female Mawile until you acquire a
    male, and breed a male False Swiping offspring Mawile with a female
    Shroomish or Breloom. The Seedot family can be used instead of Mawile if
    you get your paws on Ruby.

    --
    Steffan Alun

    http://iceduck.pkmn.co.uk/ - my site