Wanting to know.

Any idea as to witch pokemon in leaf green that get fals swipe?
I like to have one pokemon just for catching low level pokemon and the
attack that always leaves one HP I find is the best but I am no where
near the only one that I know gets it.

--
Richard The Blind Typer
Lets Hear It For Talking Computers.

ME

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 16:44:27 -0800, in
<41A67C6A.7DEA3993@cox.net>
richard e white scrawled:

>Any idea as to witch pokemon in leaf green that get fals swipe?
>I like to have one pokemon just for catching low level pokemon and the
>attack that always leaves one HP I find is the best but I am no where
>near the only one that I know gets it.

Scyther (lvl 16)
Cubone (lvl 33) / Marowak (lvl 39)
Farfetch'd (lvl 46)

Spearow/Paras/Pinsir/Heracross can learn it as an egg move.

Me wrote:

> On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 16:44:27 -0800, in
> <41A67C6A.7DEA3993@cox.net>
> richard e white scrawled:
>
> >Any idea as to witch pokemon in leaf green that get fals swipe?
> >I like to have one pokemon just for catching low level pokemon and the
> >attack that always leaves one HP I find is the best but I am no where
> >near the only one that I know gets it.
>
> Scyther (lvl 16)
> Cubone (lvl 33) / Marowak (lvl 39)
> Farfetch'd (lvl 46)
>
> Spearow, Paras, Pinsir, and Heracross can learn it as an egg move.

Thanks

--

Me wrote:

> On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 16:44:27 -0800, in
> <41A67C6A.7DEA3993@cox.net>
> richard e white scrawled:
>
> >Any idea as to witch pokemon in leaf green that get fals swipe?
> >I like to have one pokemon just for catching low level pokemon and the
> >attack that always leaves one HP I find is the best but I am no where
> >near the only one that I know gets it.
>
> Scyther (lvl 16)
> Cubone (lvl 33) / Marowak (lvl 39)
> Farfetch'd (lvl 46)
>
> Spearow, Paras, Pinsir, Heracross, can learn it as an egg move.

what do you breed to get Paras with that attack?

--
Richard The Blind Typer
Lets Hear It For Talking Computers.

ME

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 16:44:27 -0800, in
<41A67C6A.7DEA3993@cox.net>
richard e white scrawled:

>Any idea as to witch pokemon in leaf green that get fals swipe?
>I like to have one pokemon just for catching low level pokemon and the
>attack that always leaves one HP I find is the best but I am no where
>near the only one that I know gets it.

Scyther (lvl 16)
Cubone (lvl 33) / Marowak (lvl 39)
Farfetch'd (lvl 46)

Spearow/Paras/Pinsir/Heracross can learn it as an egg move.

ME

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 05:07:11 +0000, in
<41a9b9fd.19034609@news.freeserve.com>
Me scrawled:

>On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 16:44:27 -0800, in
> <41A67C6A.7DEA3993@cox.net>
> richard e white scrawled:
>
>>Any idea as to witch pokemon in leaf green that get fals swipe?
>>I like to have one pokemon just for catching low level pokemon and the
>>attack that always leaves one HP I find is the best but I am no where
>>near the only one that I know gets it.
>
>Scyther (lvl 16)
>Cubone (lvl 33) / Marowak (lvl 39)
>Farfetch'd (lvl 46)
>
>Spearow/Paras/Pinsir/Heracross can learn it as an egg move.

Apologies for repeat postings.

richard e white wrote:

> Me wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 16:44:27 -0800, in
> > <41A67C6A.7DEA3993@cox.net>
> > richard e white scrawled:
> >
> > >Any idea as to witch pokemon in leaf green that get fals swipe?
> > >I like to have one pokemon just for catching low level pokemon and the
> > >attack that always leaves one HP I find is the best but I am no where
> > >near the only one that I know gets it.
> >
> > Scyther (lvl 16)
> > Cubone (lvl 33) / Marowak (lvl 39)
> > Farfetch'd (lvl 46)
> >
> > Spearow, Paras, Pinsir, Heracross, can learn it as an egg move.
>
> what do you breed to get Paras with that attack?

Any male bug that knows it.

Scyther/Scizor usually

"Disruptor" <mathews1@gte.net> wrote in message

>> > Scyther (lvl 16)
>> > Cubone (lvl 33) / Marowak (lvl 39)
>> > Farfetch'd (lvl 46)
>> >
>> > Spearow, Paras, Pinsir, Heracross, can learn it as an egg move.
>>
>> what do you breed to get Paras with that attack?
>
> Any male bug that knows it.
>
> Scyther/Scizor usually

I use Scyther. A Parasect with False Swipe and Spore is really useful for
capturing stuff.

Disruptor wrote:

> richard e white wrote:
>

>>Me wrote:
>>

>>>On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 16:44:27 -0800, in
>>> <41A67C6A.7DEA3993@cox.net>
>>> richard e white scrawled:

>>>Scyther (lvl 16)
>>>Cubone (lvl 33) / Marowak (lvl 39)
>>>Farfetch'd (lvl 46)
>>>
>>>Spearow, Paras, Pinsir, Heracross, can learn it as an egg move.
>>
>>what do you breed to get Paras with that attack?
>

> Any male bug that knows it.
>
> Scyther/Scizor usually

How do you get Shroomish to learn it using only Sapphire?

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

"We never feel we are ready for whatever's calling us; The point is to
do it anyway."

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

"Chet Weaver - Wishing You a Very Happy Non-Demoninational Winter Season"
<zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in message
> How do you get Shroomish to learn [False Swipe] using only Sapphire?

You can't. You need Ruby as well. However, if you've managed to acquire a
Zangoose...

Breed a male False Swiping Zangoose with a female Mawile until you acquire a
male, and breed a male False Swiping offspring Mawile with a female
Shroomish or Breloom. The Seedot family can be used instead of Mawile if
you get your paws on Ruby.

--
Steffan Alun

http://iceduck.pkmn.co.uk/ - my site