ppc 2k3 screen layout

June 7, 2005 4:57:42 PM

Hi

I have a ppc running 2k3 and would like to change the screen from portrait
to landscape, is this possible?

many thanks
Greg

More about : ppc 2k3 screen layout

Anonymous
June 7, 2005 9:24:34 PM

Tell us the model.

Only devices running 2K3 Second Edition can do that seamlessly.

For other devices you need to add third party software like JS Landscape or
Nidytot and always do soft-resets when you change the direction of the
screen

--
-------
Helio Diamant
"Greg Wilmot" <greg@gregwilmot.wanadoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I have a ppc running 2k3 and would like to change the screen from portrait
> to landscape, is this possible?
>
> many thanks
> Greg

Anonymous
June 7, 2005 9:24:35 PM

If you have 2003se you can do the following:

Start --> Settings --> System --> Screen

There you check the Landscape (left or right) button and choose OK. If
landscape doesn't display under the screen settings then you have 2003 (non
se) and will need a 3rd party piece of software.

--
Thanks
Wayne Sepega

Enterprise Library Configuration Console Module Generator
http://workspaces.gotdotnet.com/elccmg

"When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But
let him sit on a hot stove for a minute and it's longer than any hour.
That's relativity." - Albert Einstein

!