    > new danish nintendo club is open now !

    Mmm... Danish...

    > www.trovaerdig.dk/nin-club/
    > check it out !
    > All nintendo consoles are discussed

    Too bad I don't know... Is that German?

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    "We never feel we are ready for whatever's calling us; The point is to
    do it anyway."

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
    Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
    ICQ: 122744531

    "Chet Weaver - Wishing You a Very Happy Non-Demoninational Winter Season"
    <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in message
    >> new danish nintendo club is open now !
    >
    > Mmm... Danish...
    >
    >> check it out !
    >
    > Too bad I don't know... Is that German?

    It's Danish, you prune. You just made a joke[1] about the word, remember?

    --
    Steffan Alun

    http://iceduck.pkmn.co.uk/ - my site
    http://www.pkmn.co.uk/ - want Pokeyman?

    Sapphire PokéDex: 201

    LeafGreen PokéDex: 109

    [1] Term used loosely.

    STEFFAN HEDD ALUN wrote:

    > "Chet Weaver - Wishing You a Very Happy Non-Demoninational Winter Season"
    > <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>>new danish nintendo club is open now !
    >>
    >>Mmm... Danish...
    >>

    >>>check it out !
    >>
    >>Too bad I don't know... Is that German?
    >

    > It's Danish, you prune. You just made a joke[1] about the word, remember?

    Sorry. I wasn't sure if the Danish had their own language or not.

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    "We never feel we are ready for whatever's calling us; The point is to
    do it anyway."

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net