> new danish nintendo club is open now !

Mmm... Danish...

> www.trovaerdig.dk/nin-club/
> check it out !
> All nintendo consoles are discussed

Too bad I don't know... Is that German?

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

"We never feel we are ready for whatever's calling us; The point is to
do it anyway."

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

"Chet Weaver - Wishing You a Very Happy Non-Demoninational Winter Season"
<zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in message
>> new danish nintendo club is open now !
>
> Mmm... Danish...
>
>> check it out !
>
> Too bad I don't know... Is that German?

It's Danish, you prune. You just made a joke[1] about the word, remember?

--
Steffan Alun

http://iceduck.pkmn.co.uk/ - my site
http://www.pkmn.co.uk/ - want Pokeyman?

Sapphire PokéDex: 201

LeafGreen PokéDex: 109

[1] Term used loosely.

STEFFAN HEDD ALUN wrote:

> "Chet Weaver - Wishing You a Very Happy Non-Demoninational Winter Season"
> <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in message
>
>>>new danish nintendo club is open now !
>>
>>Mmm... Danish...
>>

>>>check it out !
>>
>>Too bad I don't know... Is that German?
>

> It's Danish, you prune. You just made a joke[1] about the word, remember?

Sorry. I wasn't sure if the Danish had their own language or not.