new danish nintendo club is open now !

Last response: in Video Games
November 27, 2004 10:43:39 PM

new danish nintendo club is open now !

www.trovaerdig.dk/nin-club/
check it out !
All nintendo consoles are discussed
Anonymous
November 28, 2004 3:43:14 PM

www.trovaerdig.dk/nin-club/ wrote:

> new danish nintendo club is open now !

Mmm... Danish...

> www.trovaerdig.dk/nin-club/
> check it out !
> All nintendo consoles are discussed

Too bad I don't know... Is that German?

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

"We never feel we are ready for whatever's calling us; The point is to
do it anyway."

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531
November 29, 2004 1:58:42 PM

"Chet Weaver - Wishing You a Very Happy Non-Demoninational Winter Season"
<zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in message
>> new danish nintendo club is open now !
>
> Mmm... Danish...
>
>> check it out !
>
> Too bad I don't know... Is that German?

It's Danish, you prune. You just made a joke[1] about the word, remember?

--
Steffan Alun

http://iceduck.pkmn.co.uk/ - my site
http://www.pkmn.co.uk/ - want Pokeyman?

Sapphire PokéDex: 201

LeafGreen PokéDex: 109

[1] Term used loosely.
Anonymous
December 4, 2004 12:47:27 AM

STEFFAN HEDD ALUN wrote:

> "Chet Weaver - Wishing You a Very Happy Non-Demoninational Winter Season"
> <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in message
>
>>>new danish nintendo club is open now !
>>
>>Mmm... Danish...
>>

>>>check it out !
>>
>>Too bad I don't know... Is that German?
>

> It's Danish, you prune. You just made a joke[1] about the word, remember?

Sorry. I wasn't sure if the Danish had their own language or not.