Export User Accounts in Windows 2000

I have five Win2K Servers to setup. Is there a way to
export the User Accounts and Settings from the first one
and import them into the next four servers?
2 answers Last reply
More about export user accounts windows 2000

    Yes. Check out the addusers.exe utility in the resource kit.

    Brian Desmond
    Windows Server MVP
    desmondb@payton.cps.k12.il.us

    Http://www.briandesmond.com

    "Jim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have five Win2K Servers to setup. Is there a way to
    > export the User Accounts and Settings from the first one
    > and import them into the next four servers?

    Hello,

    If you need to transfer user account properties & passwords, try Ideal
    Migration from www.pointdev.com . They will do the job.

    "Jim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:a38901c43502
    $c6ee4fd0$a101280a@phx.gbl:

    > I have five Win2K Servers to setup. Is there a way to
    > export the User Accounts and Settings from the first one
    > and import them into the next four servers?

Windows 2000 User Accounts Servers Windows