Export User Accounts in Windows 2000

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
May 8, 2004 10:45:51 AM

I have five Win2K Servers to setup. Is there a way to
export the User Accounts and Settings from the first one
and import them into the next four servers?
Anonymous
May 9, 2004 10:43:59 PM

Yes. Check out the addusers.exe utility in the resource kit.

Brian Desmond
Windows Server MVP
desmondb@payton.cps.k12.il.us

Http://www.briandesmond.com

"Jim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have five Win2K Servers to setup. Is there a way to
> export the User Accounts and Settings from the first one
> and import them into the next four servers?
Anonymous
May 11, 2004 11:30:18 AM

Hello,

If you need to transfer user account properties & passwords, try Ideal
Migration from www.pointdev.com . They will do the job.

"Jim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:a38901c43502
$c6ee4fd0$a101280a@phx.gbl:

!