Win 2000 Setup Repair Options

JayC

Distinguished
May 8, 2004

I am recovering my Win 2000 Pro system from a blue-screen-
error situation. I have had to re-install drivers for my
RAID disk array.

Now Windows 2000 Professional Setup program (running from
the Win 2000 Pro CD-ROM in the boot drive) wants me to
choose the "Repair Option" for the recovery of my system.

The choices are:

* To repair a Windows 2000 installation by using the
recovery console, press C.

* To repair a Windows 2000 installation by using the
emergency repair process, press R.

"If the repair options do not successfully repair your
system, run Windows 2000 setup again."

??? Which "Repair Option" should I select and why?

Thanks,

JayC

You want to press C to repair with setup.

Brian Desmond
Windows Server MVP
desmondb@payton.cps.k12.il.us

Http://www.briandesmond.com