Unable to login

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
May 11, 2004 4:46:38 AM

I am getting the error message in windows 2000
professional, metioning to increase the virtual memory.
But i am not anle to login with any of the user id
including administrator Please help

More about : unable login

Anonymous
May 11, 2004 11:14:16 AM

This sounds like one of two things; the drive letter has change from
original install, or the drive permissions have changed.

Unable to Log on if the Boot Partition Drive Letter Has Changed
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q249/3...

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional