Unable to login

I am getting the error message in windows 2000
professional, metioning to increase the virtual memory.
But i am not anle to login with any of the user id
including administrator Please help
1 answer Last reply
More about unable login

    This sounds like one of two things; the drive letter has change from
    original install, or the drive permissions have changed.

    Unable to Log on if the Boot Partition Drive Letter Has Changed
    http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q249/3/21.ASP

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Kartik" wrote:
    |I am getting the error message in windows 2000
    | professional, metioning to increase the virtual memory.
    | But i am not anle to login with any of the user id
    | including administrator Please help

Virtual Memory Login Windows 2000 Microsoft Error Message Windows