Sign in with
Your question

Phillips asus TV tuner cards

Last response: in Windows 7
November 27, 2009 9:42:52 PM

I HAVE A N HP PAVILLION M380N DESKTOP COMPUTER (MEDIA CENTER).i HAVE INSTALLED WINDOWS7 AND THE TV TUNER CARD WOULD NEED DRIVERS. WHER CAN I FIND THEM BECAUSE WIN 7 DOES NOT SEE MY TUNER CARD
a b \ Driver
a c 215 $ Windows 7
November 27, 2009 9:52:26 PM

First, please hit the Caps Lock key one more time so you don't come off looking like a jerk here.

Second, please check the HP website for drivers. If no Windows 7 specific drivers exist for your tuner card yet, try the Windows Vista drivers instead.
a b $ Windows 7
November 27, 2009 10:19:54 PM

Welcome to the forums!

Sorry, you are probably SOL.
Your System is quite ancent (circa 2003) and HP only offers XP drivers for it.
Googling around a bit shows quite a few people with the same ASUS PVR-416 TV/FM Tuner Card stuck without Vista/Win 7 drivers.
Your best bet would be to spend $30 on a New Tuner.

Also, +1 to no more caps lock...
Related resources
a b $ Windows 7
November 27, 2009 10:25:58 PM

With a little more googling.....
It looks like your OEM card may be nearly identical to the Leadtek DV2000.
That card does have Windows 7 Drivers.
Give them a try, hopefully they will work.
September 19, 2012 3:15:56 PM

The_Prophecy said:
First, please hit the Caps Lock key one more time so you don't come off looking like a jerk here.

Second, please check the HP website for drivers. If no Windows 7 specific drivers exist for your tuner card yet, try the Windows Vista drivers instead.

I would remind you Prophecy that some people have eye vision problems such as myself and use caplocks not you yell, but to see the type much more clearly.. Please remember this and maybe ask if they have vision problems first before verbalising that they may look like a "jerK' because you might be the one to look like that if they have and say so.. I call it, covering your @ss :-) No offence intended, just putting it out there. Have a nice day :-)
a b $ Windows 7
September 19, 2012 3:20:21 PM

Vision problems or not, you should not revive a thread from 2009.
If you have an actual question or issue, please open a new thread in the proper section.
!