Original Gameboy System, Tetris and accessories

Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,uk.games.video.gameboy (More info?)

Check out this great deal!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8150703360&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
1 answer Last reply
More about original gameboy system tetris accessories
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon, alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance, uk.games.video.gameboy (More info?)

    Orbit8 wrote:
    > Check out this great deal!

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8150703360&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

    Nice to see even the old-school gameboys are still finding good homes.
    My uncle's the only person I know who prefers the original gameboy
    (with the pea-soup green screen in a postage stamp size) to any other
    GB model. He looked at the DS in the store the other day and balked at
    it. I played around with the DS and Metroid Prime Hunters on display
    at Walmart the other night and absolutely loved it. The only thing I
    didn't like was the directional-pad and buttons were reversed:
    directional pad was controlling the up/down and look-around, while the
    four buttons were doing forward/back, strafe left/right. I assume that
    is the lefty user's configuration and is easily correctable. I made
    the mistake of not purchasing a GameCube initially because the
    controller configuration of the demo of 007 Agent Under Fire was
    screwed up and it just bugged me that much. It took a friend
    professing how great SMS was to get me to buy one.

Games Gameboy Video Accessories Nintendo Video Games