Mr. PokeProblem

Hi my name is Mr.PokProblem. I can help you with anything in SILVER and BLUE
12 answers Last reply
More about pokeproblem

    But can you help with the Advanced Generation?

    Michael Carroll wrote:
    > Hi my name is Mr.PokProblem. I can help you with anything in SILVER and BLUE

    Okay, let's start with an easy one: how do you get Pikablu? ;)

    Michael Carroll wrote:

    > Hi my name is Mr.PokProblem. I can help you with anything in SILVER and BLUE

    Aw... And I was so hoping to get my problems with RED and GOLD solved!

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    "We never feel we are ready for whatever's calling us; The point is to
    do it anyway."

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
    Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
    ICQ: 122744531

    "Michael Carroll" <mikeNOSPAMPLEASE@wallgames.com> wrote in message news:<HVqrd.6355$6o5.4114@trnddc08>...
    > Hi my name is Mr.PokProblem. I can help you with anything in SILVER and BLUE

    Okay. Where the hell has my Blue cartridge been for the past couple of years?

    -Andrusi &&
    Sanity not included.

    You don't know anything!

    The Blaziken Master wrote:

    > You don't know anything!

    That pretty much goes without saying. Those who introduce themselves to
    this forum with an open invitation to help are rarely as insightful as
    the regulars.

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    "We never feel we are ready for whatever's calling us; The point is to
    do it anyway."

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
    Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
    ICQ: 122744531

    Prove you know anything, where can I catch Blaziken in Blue Version?
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    Prove you know anything, where can I catch Blaziken in Blue Version?
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    Prove you know anything, where can I catch Blaziken in Blue Version?
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    Prove you know anything, where can I catch Blaziken in Blue Version?
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    The Blaziken Master wrote:
    > Prove you know anything, where can I catch Blaziken in Blue Version?

    I think it's safe to assume by now that "Mr. PokeProblem" has been ran
    out on a rail.

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    "We never feel we are ready for whatever's calling us; The point is to
    do it anyway."

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
    Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
    ICQ: 122744531
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    "The Blaziken Master" <bjacolgruntz@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Prove you know anything, where can I catch Blaziken in Blue Version?

    Nowhere. Does this prove that I know everything?

    --
    Steffan Alun

    http://iceduck.pkmn.co.uk/ - my site
    http://www.pkmn.co.uk/ - want Pokeyman?